stunette

Life Member
Member No
RV Type
A Class
RV Experience
Since 2008
Some great cars there and can't wait to see the next installment!:thumbup:

We love car shows - you see some of them time and time again, but you still get excited looking at them and you appreciate how much love, work and effort goes into them.:001_smile: Sadly though, it gets more and more worrying looking at the classic as you end up seeing lots of cars you have actually had.......then the kids and grandkids looking at the vintage cars ask 'Have you had one of those??????':wink::wink: Just how old do they think we are????:lol:

Buuuuutttttttttt the one that evokes many happy memories for me is the Mk3 Cortina - sad I know:lol: We had a hand painted metallic green one cost us a whole £50 in the late 70's - which I believe a tree jumped in front of:wink::wink:.........and a bright yellow 16GT (and we really rolled the boat out there:lol:) that cost us a mega £100......sadly it wouln't have pulled you out of bed......we tried to tow a caravan with this one..............well I'll save that tale for another day :lol: Needless to say many many happy memories.:001_smile:

I had one of those... Yellow with a black vinyl roof.. Mind you, I didn't own mine till 1982 & then it only cost £60... Went like the clappers though.... :thumbup:

Member No
RV Type
don't own one yet - but will do hahaha
RV Experience
Had tourers & statics for years
I had one of those... Yellow with a black vinyl roof.. Mind you, I didn't own mine till 1982 & then it only cost £60... Went like the clappers though.... :thumbup:

Yeah ours had a black vinyl roof too:lol:

stunette

Life Member
Member No
RV Type
A Class
RV Experience
Since 2008
Yeah ours had a black vinyl roof too:lol:

Brilliant... I managed to acquire a set of oversize tyres & then had no traction just wheel spin all the time.. Landed up with a boot full of concrete blocks to get up the road..:biggrin:

Member No
RV Type
don't own one yet - but will do hahaha
RV Experience
Had tourers & statics for years
Brilliant... I managed to acquire a set of oversize tyres & then had no traction just wheel spin all the time.. Landed up with a boot full of concrete blocks to get up the road..:biggrin:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well ours could hardly pull the caravan:lol: so it woudn't have gone anywhere with concrete blocks in the boot:lol::lol:

Back