Calais to Catral in spain

Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
Coachmen Mirada 32'
RV Experience
10+ in Caravans, 5th wheels and now A class
I have used the motorway service stops as well without problem, but not the ones that are like picnic areas along the road (used them in the daytime but not at night). As always just because you are on holiday dont drop your guard if it doesnt feel right move on.
Think Geo could refute the mate of a mate that it happened to going back a few years ago think he got broke into or an attempt made to on his vehicle

paul&debra

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
a class
Model
Coachmen Mirada
RV Experience
since august 2012
I have used the motorway service stops as well without problem, but not the ones that are like picnic areas along the road (used them in the daytime but not at night). As always just because you are on holiday dont drop your guard if it doesnt feel right move on.
Think Geo could refute the mate of a mate that it happened to going back a few years ago think he got broke into or an attempt made to on his vehicle
Not to bad then one attempted break in, in the last few years.

Member No
RV Type
A class Just looking
RV Experience
Hi all
We live in Tarn SW France and for the last four years we always travel back to the uk overnight and sleep in the car at the Aires like a picnic area and the fuel station Aires with the lorries and yes not a bit of trouble so don't be put off by people saying that they have been gassed and robbed enjoy the drive.

Steve Martin

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A
Model
Monaco Knight 30' twin slide Diesel
RV Experience
Not enough to get the T-shirt
I used a few Autoroute stops last year, some even have cctv and ideal for breakfast and shower and straight back onto the road clean and refreshed.

Back