Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Damon Daybreak 3270
RV Experience
5 happy years Picking up Bits
Hi Chaps and Chapeses

Here at Ord Park in Northumberland this is our 3rd visit. Fully serviced pitches or so they said...last 2 visits "yes its a super pitch both sewage and grey" This time used drain and its blocked, called reception and they sent a guy over who poked with a Pooh Stick (sorry couldnt resist) dont think these are for sewage says he. Says me back looking at clearly labeled post " Do not put fat down waste or sewage drain" WHAT? also looking at huge pile of poo that overflowed. So now stuck with hose full of poo with nowhere to go.GRRRR.
Maintenance will fix it on Monday says Man who cant. Whos going to fix my hose full of poo then? Talking to myself as he has scarpered. This has been a rotten holiday Wifey is very sad. Has anyone else been here and used the touring section near the entrance? Im sure they are fobbing me off.

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Beaver Monterey 33'
RV Experience
since 2013
When we've stayed on sites with a drain point on the pitch if I'm not sure how good the drain is 'as in' will it take grey 'and' black waste then I've used the masserator to get rid of everything in 'refined soup' form ;);)
Hmmmmm I see a way to make Mrs Daybreaker smile again..........hand her the video camera for when you start trying to get rid of your poo from your poo filled pipe ..........if it fails to make her smile I'm sure it will give us a good laugh when you post the video for us all to laugh at.......sorry I mean for us sympathize with you ;):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Beaver Monterey 33'
RV Experience
since 2013
Ohh and I'm sure Paul will be along soon enough with some words of wisdom on the subject being as he the boss of poo dumping .............I think the term you are looking for is 'Let it flow and go' :giggle::giggle::giggle:

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
5th wheel
Model
Primetime Crusader 325 RES
RV Experience
Many years
We use water softener powder from any of the supermarkets in both black and grey tanks, very little if anything solid comes out as the water softener helps it to break down rapidly. Not much help but might get you out of the ☆☆it for the future.
You'll probably find some previous occupier of the pitch has dumped god knows what & your getting the blame.

old mo

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Low Profile "Majestic"..
Model
RV Experience
Years & Years
What a crappy thread to read..

Just after me Sunday roast..

It stinks... :giggle:

Praps as you have had a good run... it will fall out or orft on the way home...

Been a while since you reported something dropping of. :*

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Damon Daybreak 3270
RV Experience
Yippe it's drained enough to push some grey through. BUT I ain't clearing up the mess they can do it. I paid for a fully serviced pitch and wAter won't even clear quickly

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Beaver Monterey 33'
RV Experience
since 2013
Yippe it's drained enough to push some grey through. BUT I ain't clearing up the mess they can do it. I paid for a fully serviced pitch and wAter won't even clear quickly
So it's now gone from a case of being 'In the shit' to a case of 'No shit' :clap::clap:

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Damon Daybreak 3270
RV Experience
It would still block with water even. I tried one tother side of site and it won't take water either

paul&debra

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
a class
Model
Coachmen Mirada
RV Experience
since august 2012
Oh Bill, your full off Sh** :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Member No
RV Type
B Class
Model
Roadtrek 210 Versatile
RV Experience
Looks like a nice site, though, otherwise? And they have baths?

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Damon Daybreak 3270
RV Experience
Lovely site, staff very nice man came round and removed the mess. Very very easy to get to and access gate is wide.

Member No
RV Type
A class
RV Experience
I joined this forum to engage in some intellectual conversation with like minded people and what do I get..

a load of s**te.
only joking !!

Member No
RV Type
Forest River
Model
Georgetown 375XL 11.5meters 10.5tonnes
RV Experience
Older and wiser now.
I joined this forum to engage in some intellectual conversation with like minded people and what do I get..

a load of s**te.
only joking !!

RVOC favourite topic - dumping disasters - but there's never a video to share with us.

Back