This years trip Pompei

Member No
RV Type
A class pusher
Model
Damon Challenger 348 MTL
RV Experience
:thumbup:Hi all well the time has come for thisyears trip,its getting cold and dark here.I dont think we could stand a full winter here. We leave on Tues am on the train to Calais,meeting up with some English who live in France for a few days, then up to Belgium for the smokes and booze,crossing to Luxembourg to see some freinds there. Then to Cher to visit yet more friends.After that the plan is to drive down th eastern side of France to Nice,Monaco, and round the coast and down Italy to Pompei. Then we shall return to France the same way and cross the base of the Pyrenees via the N117 Staying in the south till the Weather picks up.In all we reckon 6000km we return to uk in May. We only get the internet now and again whilst we are away, so we wish everyone seasons greetings and keep safe you lot till next year,take care. :001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

BrianJoJosh

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A-CLASS
Model
Niesmann Bishchoff Arto 88EK
RV Experience
pompei

hi there tarphenry,sounds like you are going to have a smashing trip,have a fun and safe journey:thumbup: enjoyyyyy:001_cool: regards brian jo & josh

Member No
RV Type
Fifth Wheel - KountryLite 26RL
RV Experience
Ohhhhh God!!! i hate this time of year!:sad:
All the Snowbirds start saying goodbye and i have to stay here.:sad:

I know you shouldn't wish you're life away, but flippin' 'eck! i can't wait!

Good Luck mate, have a safe trip and dont forget blogs & piccies for us poor s*ds back here! :001_rolleyes:

Back