Parc Verger

Member No
RV Type
Gulfstream C Class
Model
Conquest Classic
RV Experience
Newbies
We left Parc Verger a couple of days ago after spending 9 nights there on our first trip across France. Lisa and Franc were so friendly and welcoming and even helped us out by loaning us a toothbrush charger as ours had decided to stop working! It was also lovely to meet Sue and Phoebe there too (albeit briefly!)

It was a great site in many ways, but especially for us as a base for our house-hunting and we have found a couple of properties in nearby villages that are now top of our list.

I know lots of forum members have already visited Parc Verger, but would highly recommend it to those who haven't. I'm sure that we will be back there in the future (y)(y)(y)

Member No
RV Type
Fleetwood Flair
RV Experience
20+
We left Parc Verger a couple of days ago after spending 9 nights there on our first trip across France. Lisa and Franc were so friendly and welcoming and even helped us out by loaning us a toothbrush charger as ours had decided to stop working! It was also lovely to meet Sue and Phoebe there too (albeit briefly!)

It was a great site in many ways, but especially for us as a base for our house-hunting and we have found a couple of properties in nearby villages that are now top of our list.

I know lots of forum members have already visited Parc Verger, but would highly recommend it to those who haven't. I'm sure that we will be back there in the future (y)(y)(y)
Thanks for the comments look forward to seeing you again.

Back