Olley

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A
Model
Winnebago Brave 31'
RV Experience
On the way to Santander, it's brilliant sunshine and the sea's like a millpond, well happy.
First-time on this route, we were last on, but you drive right down the ship, turn around and came all the way back so first off.(y)
Just had breakfast 2 eggs, bacon, beans, sausage and a cuppa, good price £6.40, drinks at the bar are ok as well.

RRV

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Fleetwood Revolution RV
RV Experience
Better than driving through France !!! And probably works out a bit cheaper too.

We’re off in November :giggle:

Arthur

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Tiffin Phaeton
RV Experience
On the way to Santander, it's brilliant sunshine and the sea's like a millpond, well happy.
First-time on this route, we were last on, but you drive right down the ship, turn around and came all the way back so first off.(y)
Just had breakfast 2 eggs, bacon, beans, sausage and a cuppa, good price £6.40, drinks at the bar are ok as well.

Hmmm are you sure you are on the right ferry as the little flag in the corner of your avatar has the Stars & Stripes on it - have you got on a RORO container ship for the States?
Art.

Olley

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A
Model
Winnebago Brave 31'
RV Experience
Well we got lost driving out of Santander, so l think we are in Spain.:)
Now parked at a free Aire in Palencia, along with 10 or so others. Stopped at aldi bottle of red €.89 bottle of gin €5.60 we love Spain. :D

Olley

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A
Model
Winnebago Brave 31'
RV Experience
Blaming the new snooper satnav Maurice, I think it's crap. :)
Nice big free Aire close to Palencia town centre, toilets, showers, dump is about 6" off the ground but should be fine for any of us.
Off to Madrid in an hour or two.
Did I mention SUNSHINE beautiful clear skies.

Olley

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A
Model
Winnebago Brave 31'
RV Experience
Now on camping Osuna, it's a bit rough but we are parked up, I have cider and the sun is shining while I relax in my sun lounger, bliss.(y)
£42.50 for 4 people plus lekky which we can't get, but l am on holiday so expect to be ripped off.:D

Back