Looking for recommendations

Doodles n D

We have booked the ferry ⛴ heading to spain for 2 months in the new year (getting away from the wet cold scotland) Looking for recommendations for campsites to stay preferably on the east coast! Trying not to hit to many toll roads ferry crossing to Calais.Any help or advice greatfully recieved.

Steve Martin

Subscriber

chatter

Subscriber
you might well find that france is a wee bit colder,wetter,snowier than the uk at that time of year, be prepared for snow to disrupt travel and if you are travelling on snow covered roads you are supposed to use snow tyres/chains etc (french motoring law).
Most campsites and most aires will be closed in france also, although some aires you will be able to get on there will be no water/waste facility etc available

MikeyRV

Subscriber
Plenty of campsites in spain on the east coast open but ring or email ahead to make sure they have space for you. Most campsites in France closed yes but never found an aire that’s closed and only ever found one with no water in the winter on our travels. Happy travels.

Ruff Nomads

Subscriber
Hi,
If you send me your email address, I will send you all the campsites in Spain that will accommodate Rvs.
Jason.
We’re going to be on the same route in the new year. We’ve been back and forthe to southern Spain for years but this’ll be a first in our RV.
Would appreciate some campsite heads ups for fills and nights not so wild.

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Sent
We’re going to be on the same route in the new year. We’ve been back and forthe to southern Spain for years but this’ll be a first in our RV.
Would appreciate some campsite heads ups for fills and nights not so wild.
No problem I'm off out for a meal in 10 with the wife so I will send it you tomorrow send me your email address.