Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Low Profile "Majestic"..
Model
RV Experience
Years & Years
I hope you all appreciate what I do....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just been out to inspect a couple of new stop over or longer "Sites" for you...

They are both brand new and the prices are reasonable..

Both built on hard gravelled ground...

The toilet/Shower blocks are both spotless..

Ideal for an over nighter or longer..

Lidl/Mercadona/Iceland and a few others within a few minutes walk...

Have a look at their web sites, which have GPS C0-Ords...

The first one is run by a little English speaking Spanish woman...

The second is run by a German (I Think) and speaks good English..

If one is full the other is couple of hundred yards away...

When we viewed there were a couple of 35-37 ft RV`s and loads of Eurovans... they informed me they do accept tuggers..

In my view the first one would be more acceptible to take RV`s,, seemed the larger of the two..

Ideal stopover if travelling from Costa Del Sol to Benidorm or visa versa..

Or waiting for room to get onto the Old Marjal Site (Guardamar).. literally half mile from Marjal..

Have a look..

= www.camperparksanfulgencio.com Sat-Nav = N 38.120800 X E -0.660050

And

www.womo-oase.com N 38.07`12" X W 0. 39`44"

If you cannot find the Sat nav co-ords pm me and and I will send them as they appear on their flyers or try to photo them and post..

Dixie

Subscriber- RV Trader
Member No
RV Type
5th Wheel
Model
2016 Big Country 3910FLP & Ford F350
RV Experience

Firstly I always appreciate you my darling :wink::maninluv::biggrin:

Secondly, what makes you think he is a German? Did the towel over his desk chair give him away?? :laugh:

Much love
xx

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Damon Daybreak 3270
RV Experience
1st year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just been out to inspect a couple of new stop over or longer "Sites" for you...

They are both brand new and the prices are reasonable..

Both built on hard gravelled ground...

The toilet/Shower blocks are both spotless..

Ideal for an over nighter or longer..

Lidl/Mercadona/Iceland and a few others within a few minutes walk...

Have a look at their web sites, which have GPS C0-Ords...

The first one is run by a little English speaking Spanish woman...

If one is full the other is couple of hundred yards away...

When we viewed there were a couple of 35-37 ft RV`s and loads of Eurovans... they informed me they do accept tuggers..

In my view the first one would be more acceptible to take RV`s,, seemed the larger of the two..

Ideal stopover if travelling from Costa Del Sol to Benidorm or visa versa..

Or waiting for room to get onto the Old Marjal Site (Guardamar).. literally half mile from Marjal..

Have a look..

= www.camperparksanfulgencio.com Sat-Nav = N 38.120800 X E -0.660050

And

www.womo-oase.com N 38.07`12" X W 0. 39`44"

If you cannot find the Sat nav co-ords pm me and and I will send them as they appear on their flyers or try to photo them and post..

Cheers Mo, much appreciated. We have a place at La Zenia and I'm contemplating taking the RV down there this summer instead of flying. These sites get me a little closer to where I need to be.:thumbup:

Member No
RV Type
A class.
Model
Thor Vegas 24.1
RV Experience
Since 2007
Best thing since sliced bread................

Oh yeah !!!:lol:
Appreciation ??? You put this post on the Funsters site first:mad:
Turning all Euro are we Maurice ? You'll be arriving at Oswestry with a Ford Transit next.:lol:
Just remember where your loyalities lie Mr !!!!:lol::lol::lol:

John P:001_tongue:

old mo

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Low Profile "Majestic"..
Model
RV Experience
Years & Years
Turning all Euro are we Maurice ? You'll be arriving at Oswestry with a Ford Transit next.:lol:

I was thinking of hireing a Winebagot for Oswestry...:thumbup:

Just to get up some folks noses... :001_tongue::lol::lol::lol:

Member No
RV Type
A class.
Model
Thor Vegas 24.1
RV Experience
Since 2007
Nah...you would'nt.............

Stick with the Ford Transit mate......more street cred :lol::lol:

E

EuroRoamer

Camper Parks, La Marina

Just to say thank you for this information. They look really good: clean and inviting. Thank you! :001_smile:

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Hymer
RV Experience
Since 2005

No a Hymer :lol::lol:

Member No
RV Type
A Class 39ft Diesel Pusher
Model
Fleetwood Discovery 39S
RV Experience
Since Oct 2007
Mo, having spent nearly 6 months last year on Camping Marjal we obviously visited the nearby Iceland and Lidl where these sites are located.

In my opinion the once by Lidl was a tad bare but okay I suppose better than nothing the other we thought was just a storage site.

Thanks for all your hard work:thumbup:

Mick :001_smile:

old mo

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Low Profile "Majestic"..
Model
RV Experience
Years & Years
Mo, having spent nearly 6 months last year on Camping Marjal we obviously visited the nearby Iceland and Lidl where these sites are located.

In my opinion the once by Lidl was a tad bare but okay I suppose better than nothing the other we thought was just a storage site.

Thanks for all your hard work:thumbup:

Mick :001_smile:

They are both OK for in transit sites Mick..

I would not want to stay any more than a couple of days...

Prices are right, facility`s are good and clean...:thumbup:

And good for stocking up with food before going any where.. Iceland Mercadoner and Lidl... etc..

My overaul impressions are parking lots.. but they are secure and I would feel a lot more happier staying on them than Auto Route services..

But that is my personel opinion.. :thumbup:

dj motormouth

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Winnebago Brave 33' 2002
RV Experience
Full-Timing since April 2012
Thanks for the info about the sites. This year we are starting out fulltiming and will have two weeks every month that we can travel where we want with no committments. I just wish more people would post reviews of where they stay. Some reviews are either old or are by non rv'ers which gives a different viewpoint.

There are many guides but which to buy and then believe is hard, current info from others on this forum must be the best info for all of us. I am always looking at the rv friendly campsites link but it is not updated that often, yet someone must have stayed somewhere recently. Once we start travelling I will certainly be adding my tuppence worth for what it is worth.

Member No
RV Type
A Class 39ft Diesel Pusher
Model
Fleetwood Discovery 39S
RV Experience
Since Oct 2007
I fully agree with dj motormouth more reviews on new sites and updates on already visited are required and in my opinion what these forums are about.

May I also add that when writing a new review or informing the rest of us about a new RV friendly site you also add the maximum size its believed the site can handle, no problem if you own a tiddler but a vast problem if you have a BIG ONE :blushing: :wink:

Mick :thumbup:

S

sloberdoberbob

views good or bad are all worthwhile

I fully agree with dj motormouth more reviews on new sites and updates on already visited are required and in my opinion what these forums are about.

May I also add that when writing a new review or informing the rest of us about a new RV friendly site you also add the maximum size its believed the site can handle, no problem if you own a tiddler but a vast problem if you have a BIG ONE :blushing: :wink:

Thanks Mick... all reviews are welcome.. even if not good it helps the fellow traveller..

Bob

motor roamin

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
A 2008 Fleetwood Revolution LE 40R
RV Experience
Thanks for the info about the sites. This year we are starting out fulltiming and will have two weeks every month that we can travel where we want with no committments. I just wish more people would post reviews of where they stay. Some reviews are either old or are by non rv'ers which gives a different viewpoint.

There are many guides but which to buy and then believe is hard, current info from others on this forum must be the best info for all of us. I am always looking at the rv friendly campsites link but it is not updated that often, yet someone must have stayed somewhere recently. Once we start travelling I will certainly be adding my tuppence worth for what it is worth.

I agree, but many on here dont travel far like me at present due to work, the other side of the coin is we have many members who read posts but dont post for whatever reason, may be shy, thats not aproblem but as the site grows and more members join more will join in and I am sure that more info will be posted.

All the best Rick

Dixie

Subscriber- RV Trader
Member No
RV Type
5th Wheel
Model
2016 Big Country 3910FLP & Ford F350
RV Experience
If people are kind enough to give information we should be gracious enough to appreciate it without nit picking and criticising.

Quite frankly I wonder if people are put off submitting reviews because they'll get pulled to pieces for not writing them correctly or giving the required information.

Just my opinion

Much love
xx

Member No
RV Type
been sold
Model
fleetwood pace arrow now been sold.
RV Experience
from 2004
If people are kind enough to give information we should be gracious enough to appreciate it without nit picking and criticising.

Quite frankly I wonder if people are put off submitting reviews because they'll get pulled to pieces for not writing them correctly or giving the required information.

Just my opinion

Much love
xx

You will always get the nit picking from one or two,or know it all,that is what the forum is all about,as you well know.like you just my opinion.

old mo

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Low Profile "Majestic"..
Model
RV Experience
Years & Years

Plot lengths =

Camping Florantilles.... At Least 45ft (Forty Five Foot)

Camper Park San Fulgencio.... I would estimate a maximum of 40ft.. (forty Foot).. depending on how many in residents..

Camper Park "Oasis Al Camino".... 35ft. (Thirty Five Foot).. again depending on how many there..

Your request for what size in my estimation could camping Florantilles take..... I did answer in my previous thread about this site...

Back