Cornish Farm Touring Park

Member No
RV Type
A Class, Length 9.9314m or 32' 7" in proper measurements.
Model
Winnebago Sightseer 31E .......... 2010
RV Experience
5 Years drivng a " WINNEBAGO ". SuperExcellent. SuperLuckyLad.
This Easter, Management and I are looking for a site that is not too far away. This will be the first outing with my shiney new knee which by then I hope will be full functional. Even so Management, (cluck cluck )thought 170 odd miles would be enough for a first innings, just in case. In case of what ??????????????????? Apparently that's not too far for No.1 son to come and bring us home if neccessary.

So a wade through the BPG came up with this for Somerset. www.cornishfarm.com

Has anybody been there, thoughts or ideas for any other sites in that area. Thank you.

Member No
RV Type
American RV
Model
Coachmen Mirada 300QB
RV Experience
Hi Ya

We have stayed there fantastic site handy for Taunton and you should get on with Eddy as he has a mini wini

Kevin and tricia

Olley

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A
Model
Winnebago Brave 31'
RV Experience
Eddie vanbitz's site, he's said before that he's not to keen on Rv's

Ian

S

sloberdoberbob

I have been there

I have been there several times to stay while I had work down one my RV. It is a little bit tight getting in to the site (road very narrow just before the site)... the site pitches are not overly designed for large RV's but there was one or two I noticed larger RV's that were there longer term.. saw them a few times, may be different ones, but they were RV's

The site has very good toilets etc., But the roadways are gravel and hell for a wheelchair. Clean site, fair way out from the town I found. You can hear the motorway noise, but you get use to it. There is a dump for black, but need to have a suitable length hose or a hose and macerator. Electric is fine, plenty of electric trees. One way road and I found it hard with a trailer to get on the pitch without crossing the grass.. but overall nice site and worth visiting. Especially if you need some items fitted to the RV in the workshop.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

motor roamin

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
A 2008 Fleetwood Revolution LE 40R
RV Experience
Can't answer your question afraid Mike.......but bring your knee down to Cornwall itchy feet we will look after you and promise you won't be stuck no matter what goes wrong we will all sort even get you and the coach home if need be :thumbup:

All the best Rick

Member No
RV Type
A Class, Length 9.9314m or 32' 7" in proper measurements.
Model
Winnebago Sightseer 31E .......... 2010
RV Experience
5 Years drivng a " WINNEBAGO ". SuperExcellent. SuperLuckyLad.
Thanks Rick. I have already tried that, but Management thinks it too far. I will have another go at changing her mind. But ...........................

Member No
RV Type
A class.
Model
Thor Vegas 24.1
RV Experience
Since 2007
Two more to look at.

Without sounding like I've got shares in the place but have a look at Bagwell Farm nr Weymouth or Wareham Forest caravan park(not CC)nr poole,both sites are near descent towns for days out etc.
Certainly worth a look Mike.:001_smile:

John P:thumbup:

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Hymer
RV Experience
Since 2005
Without sounding like I've got shares in the place but have a look at Bagwell Farm nr Weymouth or Wareham Forest caravan park(not CC)nr poole,both sites are near descent towns for days out etc.
Certainly worth a look Mike.:001_smile:

John P:thumbup:

But John you aint tellin all, sshhh they don't like wwiiiis ,:wink: you know :001_rolleyes:

Member No
RV Type
A class.
Model
Thor Vegas 24.1
RV Experience
Since 2007
That was our secret Larry...........

But John you aint tellin all, sshhh they don't like wwiiiis ,:wink: you know :001_rolleyes:

I told you that in confidence Larry !!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:
They put them in the top field with the dog walk,remember........its got a one in five slope:wink:

John P:001_tongue:

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Hymer
RV Experience
Since 2005
I told you that in confidence Larry !!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:
They put them in the top field with the dog walk,remember........its got a one in five slope:wink:

John P:001_tongue:

So the other four are ok ? :lol:

Back