Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
a class
Model
Coachmen Mirada
RV Experience
since august 2012
Stopped for the night at the campsite on tebay services on the M6. Nice little site with ground level dump, no one here when we arrived. Just a sign saying pitch yourself and pay in the morning. There are a few pitches that would take a 40 footer, but as we are only staying overnight and the place is 3/4 empty. I have pitched along one side over about 3 pitches , with toad still attached.:)

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Winnebago Brave
RV Experience
we spent March in Portugal last year nice green counrty good to have a look but take your welles and it rained every day we gave up in the end and drove back to the Med in Spain, check the long term weather before you go

Paul

vwalan

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
lynton 5th wheeler
Model
mitsubishi canter
RV Experience
since childhood
we used to take 6 weeks in spain then 3 months in maroc then 6 weeks in portugal.
not going to maroc the last few years we tried splitting the 3 months half /half spain /portugal.
we once had almost seven weeks continuous rain in portugal. another year 5 weeks .
last winter 15 days but stayed in spain . but even then had to watch the weather charts .
i do like portugal but find unless its late march april its too wet.
also this time of year tried doing portugal before going maroc . again too much rain . but good surf on the west coast. that was great . but these days prefer sunshine .
yes paxso i must ave passed your place last week on my way to perranporth . if your out this way call in cant miss my place . truck infront of house.

Paxso10

Banned
Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
Monaco monarch
RV Experience
1 year
I think I know where you are seen the truck just outside of roche towards Victoria????? Always up that way as other halfs mum and dad live in roche

vwalan

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
lynton 5th wheeler
Model
mitsubishi canter
RV Experience
since childhood
call in . always welcome.
as said cant miss it even more with my neighbours man truck out front as well. mind i have another neighbours hymer out there as well for a while .
cant beat living in the country.

Paxso10

Banned
Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
Monaco monarch
RV Experience
1 year
Thank you vwalan will pop in soon pick our rv up in about an hour so really looking forward to that then in time spend the winter somewhere warmer lol

vwalan

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
lynton 5th wheeler
Model
mitsubishi canter
RV Experience
since childhood
no probs might even get the rv by the side of house . test your reversing . ha ha .

Paxso10

Banned
Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
Monaco monarch
RV Experience
1 year
I d block off the hole road lol but unfortunately I need to pass my HGV first as she's 8.5 tons but came at the right time at the right price wasn't looking for one that big but has twin slides so couldn't let it go to anyone else lol

Back