Winniebago brave 28rc

stunette

Subscriber
Hello & welcome to the Forum. Sorry I can't help you with your question, but I'm sure someone who knows about this type of RV will be along soon..! (y)

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
Hi new to the rv crowd looking at buying a 1998 brave in tip top condition any help about these rv,s would be most helpfull
Hi There Jase, We have a 1993 Brave 27RC which we have had for 18 years now and travelled many miles both here in the UK and in Europe. Obviously we are biased ...... but I think it is the perfect rig for our needs.
Feel free to ask anything you need to know. Good luck in your search, but have a look at as many as you can before you buy anything. Don't let your heart rule your head (y) (y) (y)

Attachments

• Winnie Int 2.JPG
    Winnie Int 2.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200813_211646 (2).jpg
    20200813_211646 (2).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 21
Hi There Jase, We have a 1993 Brave 27RC which we have had for 18 years now and travelled many miles both here in the UK and in Europe. Obviously we are biased ...... but I think it is the perfect rig for our needs.
Feel free to ask anything you need to know. Good luck in your search, but have a look at as many as you can before you buy anything. Don't let your heart rule your head (y) (y) (y)
Thanks for the reply yours looks lovely had a visit to the 98 rc today found some delam on the back corner witch i would say its a bit poor but not to far gone for a good repair he is asking 20k for it 32k on the clock other than the delam it is very very good whats your thoughts

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
Thanks for the reply yours looks lovely had a visit to the 98 rc today found some delam on the back corner witch i would say its a bit poor but not to far gone for a good repair he is asking 20k for it 32k on the clock other than the delam it is very very good whats your thoughts
We had a quite a few small areas of delam on ours, which were all regard to outer skin coming away from the inner insulation. Because I was going to get it reprayed, I could treat the areas from the outside by drilling holes in the outer skin and injecting resin into the void. Then clamping the panels tight together (using the wall of our neighbour as a brace) It worked out quite well, although there are a couple of areas where you can see a ripple or two from my first attempts. But the delamination is fixed and the repray prep covered all the drill holes.