Wifi booster

car1966

Subscriber
Hi any one got any information on wifi booster to receive signals from on site wifi
Allways use a dongle so just wondering if any benefit from using 1
Thanks in advance

car1966

Subscriber
Thanks Merv as you know we have ee with 32 as i have not up graded so still get my 32 g , in the EU and i allso had a vodaphone sim 3 months 150 g but that was 50 g a month and we ran out as Chris likes her tv .
We looking at coming down after Christmas but thought about popping into Portugal for a bit then popping down to you later early feb but not made up our mind yet,
And thanks for the contact i ring them tomorrow, bugger i rambling on hope you and Sandra are ok catch up soon Tony.

Ruff Nomads

Subscriber
We use one of these plugged into a simple Huwai MiFi. Works perfectly with Three unlimited data.
that said as with all others, data is limited when in EU so we just use a local Sim for more data.
simples.
The antenna works perfectly as a WiFi extender so you can hook on to a Campsite or bar WiFi. you phones and oThe kit simply stay connected to your own network so when you move off it’s seamless. This also comes with long cables so you can mount it on a pile to get better coverage.
Poynting 4G-XPOL-A0001 Cross Polarised 4G Omni LTE Antenna https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00C1DGFPS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_r7V3DbQPYKT5J

Wireman

Hi any one got any information on wifi booster to receive signals from on site wifi
Allways use a dongle so just wondering if any benefit from using 1
Thanks in advance
I have got a MotorhomeWifi set up. But have given up using it now, site wifi is always naff, slow, with lots of buffering as it is often used by loads of people. It's in a box in the garage now. Just use a Mifi with a 100g Sim.

car1966

Subscriber
I have got a MotorhomeWifi set up. But have given up using it now, site wifi is always naff, slow, with lots of buffering as it is often used by loads of people. It's in a box in the garage now. Just use a Mifi with a 100g Sim.
Thanks but i am sorted now (y)