Why do people advertise when not ready

Rig7941

Subscriber
Oh why do people advertise RV s
When not ready for sale takes 3 weeks to get viewing promises no issues with the roof yes not a leek yet but definitely not going to last
All I want is a Rv that is what it says
Not get 165 miles to be told oh and this and that
Be honest don’t hide faults in the small print
Be up front
Oh new tyres not yes tees like new but side walls look good with no weight on them

all I want is no bull S..t
One guy tried telling me new tyres no receipt
Dot codes 9 years old

I want a petrol 33/35 foot lpg
If tyres sizing
Good roof at a fair price for both of us
People need to be realistic on prices
Don’t want to go to a dealer
As I rather someone who knows the Owen rv
I get suspicious when you look at something and then they try to show you some thing
A way from that area as if hiding something
Be honest and straight I don’t mind
Doing jobs not full re paint and roof repairs
But be realistic on price cash buyer

Rig7941

Subscriber
Oh why do people advertise RV s
When not ready for sale takes 3 weeks to get viewing promises no issues with the roof yes not a leek yet but definitely not going to last
All I want is a Rv that is what it says
Not get 165 miles to be told oh and this and that
Be honest don’t hide faults in the small print
Be up front
Oh new tyres not yes tees like new but side walls look good with no weight on them

all I want is no bull S..t
One guy tried telling me new tyres no receipt
Dot codes 9 years old

I want a petrol 33/35 foot lpg
If tyres sizing
Good roof at a fair price for both of us
People need to be realistic on prices
Don’t want to go to a dealer
As I rather someone who knows the Owen rv
I get suspicious when you look at something and then they try to show you some thing
A way from that area as if hiding something
Be honest and straight I don’t mind
Doing jobs not full re paint and roof repairs
But be realistic on price cash buyer
Must have a good mot last 2 no mot so not ready to go

bengie

Subscriber
Works the other way round to. Some folk want a old motorhome to be perfect and pay next to nothing for it. depends what camp you are in buyer or seller I expect most of us have been in both at one time or another.You can if you want to do away with all the has'ale take the money hit and go through a dealer.Can be long hard work doing it yourself.

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
Works the other way round to. Some folk want a old motorhome to be perfect and pay next to nothing for it. depends what camp you are in buyer or seller I expect most of us have been in both at one time or another.You can if you want to do away with all the has'ale take the money hit and go through a dealer.Can be long hard work doing it yourself.
Some (not all) dealers can be as bad. As a seller, you can't win, personally I describe things warts & all, but you know that some people will think "if that's what he's telling me, what else is wrong with it?" It does annoy me though to ask questions before viewing to find that a seller's definition of "its mint mate" is a long way from mine.....