Where to stay

Tommy

Subscriber
Hi all have friends that full time have been asked to leave campsite in Portugal by police and told to return to uk. Is there any sites open in uk its a merc 5 ton high top they need electric and have a cat. Idea please

Jim

Administrator
With the big clubs closing There won't be any sites available by the time they get here. GFull timers here already are scrambling for space. They'll just have to choose an area and be intinerants for a few months.

johnpengers

Subscriber
Hi Tommy.We've just returned home from Lychett Manor not far from you.
By the sound of it they have no plans to close unless forced to do so,It may give your friends a bit of breathing space until they find somewhere more permanent.
Might be worth sounding them out with a phone call.(y)
We should have been going on to the Concierge nr Portsmouth but they've gone into self imposed isolation:( so home it is to do some jobs and add more leds to my baby !;)

Tommy

Subscriber
Hi Tommy.We've just returned home from Lychett Manor not far from you.
By the sound of it they have no plans to close unless forced to do so,It may give your friends a bit of breathing space until they find somewhere more permanent.
Might be worth sounding them out with a phone call.(y)
We should have been going on to the Concierge nr Portsmouth but they've gone into self imposed isolation:( so home it is to do some jobs and add more leds to my baby !;)
You should have said you was there i live 400m away from there. My daughter goes to the school behind. Its a nice site.