What a great day What a great CLUB

K

keyyup

After only being a member for a few day's I found I had to subscribe as Ive had more fun & laughs along with endless information at my finger tips than I ever had with any other type of camping club in all the years I have traveled. Will not be renewing C & CC as just had the March mag & sub's up another £1 this year makes em £40 & for what, I have never used 1 of their sites only the site book's for CS's

Jim should be really proud of his club. He seems to have things just right and by all the forums I have read he has every members respect. Hope I get the chance to meet him one day.

Oh and just to Finnish off my great day I became a :thumbup::001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:GREAT GRANDDAD:001_smile::001_smile::001_smile::thumbup::crying::thanks::thanks::thanks: does that mean I am getting old or am I already there ?????? (all comments will be gratefully ignored)

specification for the new arrival :- Time 05.37. GVW 7 lb 11 ounces. Sex GIRL. Looks BEAUTIFUL. Name Billie May

Keith

Pete45

After only being a member for a few day's I found I had to subscribe as Ive had more fun & laughs along with endless information at my finger tips than I ever had with any other type of camping club in all the years I have traveled. Will not be renewing C & CC as just had the March mag & sub's up another £1 this year makes em £40 & for what, I have never used 1 of their sites only the site book's for CS's

Jim should be really proud of his club. He seems to have things just right and by all the forums I have read he has every members respect. Hope I get the chance to meet him one day.

Oh and just to Finnish off my great day I became a :thumbup::001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:GREAT GRANDDAD:001_smile::001_smile::001_smile::thumbup::crying::thanks::thanks::thanks: does that mean I am getting old or am I already there ?????? (all comments will be gratefully ignored)

specification for the new arrival :- Time 05.37. GVW 7 lb 11 ounces. Sex GIRL. Looks BEAUTIFUL. Name Billie May

Keith

What a great name Billie May, Enjoy this new little life Great Grandad:biggrin:
all the best Pete and Shirl:thumbup:

motor roamin

Subscriber
Hehe congratulations I'm going to be a great grandpa in May :thumbup: can't wait.......and I aint old......all my grandchildren are in their 20's and I still play with them :thumbup: the games don't seem any more adult though.

I have always said this is the best Tenner you will ever spend on your RV cus we is freindly and elpfull.

If you are not a member of motorhome fun for a whole £5.00 you can join that too and we are just as nutty there just more of us.......come to some of the meets you will see Jim there he will also be at Rutland water for defo if you fancy Easter down in Cornwall with some of us see Easter Itchy feet thread in Rallies and meets on this site.

Once again Congratulations to the whole family on the birth of Billie May (brilliant name bet my grand daughter calls hers Bert :lol:)

All the best Rick

K

keyyup

Thankyou very much I think the port n brandy's going down rather well.
Keith

K

keyyup

cant wait to meet you people all sem to be such a great bunch. Keith

motor roamin

Subscriber
cant wait to meet you people all sem to be such a great bunch. Keith
Likewise though hopefully you are not a bunch :lol: :lol: :lol: we do all tend to get on rather well I must admit.......to the extent it gets harder to leave a meet and go home :crying:

All the best Rick

Geo

One or two of us have named their RVs Stobbart style
I have Elsie May
Billy May would look cool on the front:wink:
Congrats
Now you have the grand child send the kids packin:thumbup:
Geo

K

keyyup

Billie May

Thanyou what a good.... NO brilliant idea. :001_smile::001_smile:Glad I thought of that.:001_smile::001_smile: (wish I had) When you see a Forest River. Berkshire with BILLIE MAY across the front you will know who's driving.

Thanks that is exactly the thing I like about this club so many different minds but all looking for similar things

Keith

K

keyyup

if i could just point out i am the one drinking the port & brandy & so i know best. Thats until the boss catches me then i'am in the sh**. :mad::mad: but i wont say nuffin if you dont, and if she askes say it wernt me. i promice ill buy you a drink when we meet hick hick

Best regards Keith

Landy Lover

Subscriber
A warm welcome and congratulation from us 2 as well - as Rick said we do all get on really well and have just one thing in mind FUN - look forward to meeting you soon - have a great time with us on line or on rallies

motor roamin

Subscriber
Thanyou what a good.... NO brilliant idea. :001_smile::001_smile:Glad I thought of that.:001_smile::001_smile: (wish I had) When you see a Forest River. Berkshire with BILLIE MAY across the front you will know who's driving.

Thanks that is exactly the thing I like about this club so many different minds but all looking for similar things

Keith

Remember what I said about the build quality on the berkshire I did an awfull lot of research when I was going to buy on in 2010/11 it is a fantastic looking coach with a great layout, feel free to give me a call if you want 0797 475 8989

All the best Rick

larryh

Subscriber
Hiya Keith , congratulations on being a great grandad. I am obviously far younger than you, a spring chicken cos great grandads are really old :biggrin::biggrin:

K

keyyup

after calling me realy old if i ever see you on a meet i promise i will not lend you my bus pass SO THERE:mad::mad: serves you right & told you so.. stamp stamp of the feet:mad::mad:
Thankyou for your kind wishes & best regards Keith

Hi Keith, congratulations on the addition to your family, its the same as when you and others join RVOC its like an addition to our family, instead of grandchildren, you are NEWBIES (BABIES), get it, oh all right then, but you soon become an instant part of the RVOC wide Family. So you have 2 new arrivals in your life now, your Billymay and RVOC:thumbup:. So why not come to one of the meets, and meet some of us. if you cannot make any up to July, then please put your name down for the Rutland water meet, you have about 4.1/2 months to make up your mind with any other commitments you may have. I want to see Billymay pulling into Rutland right across the front of your RV ok. Best Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

larryh

Subscriber
after calling me realy old if i ever see you on a meet i promise i will not lend you my bus pass SO THERE:mad::mad: serves you right & told you so.. stamp stamp of the feet:mad::mad:
Thankyou for your kind wishes & best regards Keith
Hiya Keith always the best quality abuse :wink:

Larry

Frank550

motor roamin: Hehe congratulations I'm going to be a great grandpa in May :thumbup: can't wait.......and I aint old......OH YES YOU ARE!

Congratulations you old bugger Keith....form a mere youngster, only a granddad!!!

Frank

Last edited:

chatter

Subscriber
Congratulations from us too, enjoy your drink......you will need it for when the happy parents start wanting favours.......... dont act too chuffed infront of them cos then they will be thinking of big things that need getting for the smallest member of the family :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::laugh:

old mo

Subscriber
Congratulations.... :clap::biggrin:

Going to cost you a lot of money, when you get to the first RVOC meet/Rally... to wet the baby`s head.... :thumbup::beers:

Just a reminder... I drink copius ammounts of Spanish Sweet White Wine... :thumbup:

larryh

Subscriber
Congratulations.... :clap::biggrin:

Going to cost you a lot of money, when you get to the first RVOC meet/Rally... to wet the baby`s head.... :thumbup::beers:

Just a reminder... I drink copius ammounts of Spanish Sweet White Wine... :thumbup:
Bit of an alcy Mo :biggrin: