Well some people like Winnebago's

paul&debra

Subscriber
Have just seen going down the road this.
Winnebago-MetroBus-press-release_1.jpg
Now I don't know about the rest of you. But I prefer a company that specializes in RV's rather than a bus company , to make my RV.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Paxso10

Banned
It's what they call personal preference.
Some people just don't have any taste
Of coarse only my opinion like the £100 wallpaper I'm hanging today bloody awful lol

Paxso10

Banned
Hey that's enough of that no cracks in my rv apart from my ass lol I'm wallpapering in a house it's my job

Bigpeetee

Hey that's enough of that no cracks in my rv apart from my ass lol I'm wallpapering in a house it's my job
Sorry, got the wrong person!! It's not yours that leaves a trail of parts as it goes down the road!!.

£100 wallpaper, where do they get the price?? Hope the pattern matches up at that price! A big repeat costs a fortune in waste. I think I'd cack myself trying to put up that price paper.

:eek:

Paxso10

Banned
Sorry, got the wrong person!! It's not yours that leaves a trail of parts as it goes down the road!!.

£100 wallpaper, where do they get the price?? Hope the pattern matches up at that price! A big repeat costs a fortune in waste. I think I'd cack myself trying to put up that price paper.

:eek:
Na do it all the time lol don't know where they get their money from lol last one I did was a 5 million pound holiday home. Poor old daybreaker he gets dragged into most threads lol

Olley

Subscriber
Have just seen going down the road this.
View attachment 10774
Now I don't know about the rest of you. But I prefer a company that specializes in RV's rather than a bus company , to make my RV.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I agree Paul, much better to have bought a Monaco or Fleetwood or Country Coach or .............................hang on, haven't they all gone tits up?? What about spares? :cry:

Buy a Winnie, been here since the year dot, and will be till the Vogons build that hyperspace route. Want spares? No problem. (y)

That's why you should buy a Winnebago, as Tina Turner sang, "Simply the best, better than all the rest" :cool:

Ian

Olley

Subscriber
So what your saying Paul is that company that makes buses that reliably travel thousands of miles a year in all weathers and temperatures, putting up with no end of abuse to meet deadlines and all the damages the GP can do, is not who you want making your RV? Each to their own, but I know who I would choose. :):)

Ian

paul&debra

Subscriber
So what your saying Paul is that company that makes buses that reliably travel thousands of miles a year in all weathers and temperatures, putting up with no end of abuse to meet deadlines and all the damages the GP can do, is not who you want making your RV? Each to their own, but I know who I would choose. :):)

Ian
To be honest Olley I was just trying to wind Mr Supermike up. But have to say I was surprised to see the bus with a proper Winnebago badge on the back. Also think I am quite happy with my Rv built on. F350 super duty chasis from Ford. Especially after seeing how many of them are on the road over here.:D:D:D

SuperMike

To be honest Olley I was just trying to wind Mr Supermike up. But have to say I was surprised to see the bus with a proper Winnebago badge on the back.:D:D:D
Ahhhhhh, so the name is on the back. No wonder I did not get it. Still never mind, at least :inlove: Winnebago :inlove: are still in the RV business, unlike Coachman or Damon. :rofl:

I'll have you know Mr SuperdooperWinnewotsitownerMike Coachmen are still in business they are just making "Park Homes" at the moment :p