Well it about to startt

Gareth62

Subscriber
Yes at last it is about to take off, the shed project is now on hold once more.
I’m about to fit a new kitchen at home so once we get started the RV will be brought home and we will be using that as a kitchen and dining area while the whole kitchen is revamped
I bet that will piss off the neighbour that keeps reporting me seeing it parked out front for a few weeks but least the RV will be used once more.

Have already knocked out a wall and the cloakroom kitchen feels much bigger already can’t wait to start ripping up the floor and ripping out units

grumpy

Subscriber
Yes at last it is about to take off, the shed project is now on hold once more.
I’m about to fit a new kitchen at home so once we get started the RV will be brought home and we will be using that as a kitchen and dining area while the whole kitchen is revamped
I bet that will piss off the neighbour that keeps reporting me seeing it parked out front for a few weeks but least the RV will be used once more.

Have already knocked out a wall and the cloakroom kitchen feels much bigger already can’t wait to start ripping up the floor and ripping out units
What with the mancave etc and the rv, your neighbour must be sitting in his front room chewing his own arm off.
If you need a couple more of us to turn up and form a little pikey encampment along your toad, only go pleased.!!!