well done boris

Dodgit

Subscriber
Finally, all these politicians that believe they were voted in
because they know what is best for us, and better for the
country have been shown up for putting their own biased
belief ahead of their electorate.

I suppose it is a very vague hope that they will realise
their personal insignificance, in their times for ‘reflection’,
and that their petty squabbling along with their ‘me first’
stubborn dismissal of their constituency, has emphatically
underlined . .
- listen . . and act accordingly - you were not given the
remit to dictate !

:banghead: ahh . . now I feel better
 
Last edited:

chatter

Subscriber
Don’t understand Scotland - they want to unattached themselves from uk (London ) them bloody reattach themselves to eu (Brussels ) WHATS THE POINT !!!!!!


Oh yes MONEY
well if they manage it (and i dont think its what the whole populace of Scotland wants) they will have to adopt the Euro which means they wont be getting any money from Westminster to run their government and services - just maybe we will be able to afford free prescriptions etc for our own population
 
the papers are full of the SNPs poison dwarf stating that Scotland is being locked up in a cupboard
and she continues to say the people of Scotland voted,,, yes,,, 45% of them did im not the smartest guy in the world but 45% is not the majority i believe most of who voted for her wanted to stay in the EU and not for independence and the other 55% which make up the Majority dont want independence ,,on the /andrew Marr show yesterday she was seething at the Conservatives for not letting her have her section 30 you could see it in her eyes todays papers say she is dillusional
and i believe when the Alex Salmond case come to court in the spring she will undoubtedly get embroiled in that which i hope does her credability no good,, no smoke without fire !!!
i have already sent an e mail to the Conservative HQ asking for Boris to put her in the cupboard and throw away the Key for another 5 years as the SNP were told after the last Referendum
if Boris can get his act together and move the UK in to a prosperous time over the next 12 /18mths
and the UK growth shoots ahead that will take the wind out SNP sails
Scotland just cant support its self with out the Backing of the UK
as you say the army, navy, look at the state of police Scotland
thats just a few of my thoughts to let of Steam this morning
Jimmy
 

motor roamin

Subscriber
the papers are full of the SNPs poison dwarf stating that Scotland is being locked up in a cupboard
and she continues to say the people of Scotland voted,,, yes,,, 45% of them did im not the smartest guy in the world but 45% is not the majority i believe most of who voted for her wanted to stay in the EU and not for independence and the other 55% which make up the Majority dont want independence ,,on the /andrew Marr show yesterday she was seething at the Conservatives for not letting her have her section 30 you could see it in her eyes todays papers say she is dillusional
and i believe when the Alex Salmond case come to court in the spring she will undoubtedly get embroiled in that which i hope does her credability no good,, no smoke without fire !!!
i have already sent an e mail to the Conservative HQ asking for Boris to put her in the cupboard and throw away the Key for another 5 years as the SNP were told after the last Referendum
if Boris can get his act together and move the UK in to a prosperous time over the next 12 /18mths
and the UK growth shoots ahead that will take the wind out SNP sails
Scotland just cant support its self with out the Backing of the UK
as you say the army, navy, look at the state of police Scotland
thats just a few of my thoughts to let of Steam this morning
Jimmy
I agree entirely with what you say everyone I know living in Scotland native or not doesn’t want independence and realise Scotland wouldn’t be able to survive on their own, and why would you want or need too, Boris has a difficult job ahead but if we stop spending on foreign aid and invest that in the UK tell the EU what is happening rather than them tell us we will release enough funds to get started, like you Jimmy I'm not the smartest guy but we don’t need to be to understand if you don’t save money you can’t spend it I am sure like mine it's the reason you have a thriving business and the only thing on the line was your money and hard graft.
 
Top