WEEKEND MEETING FRIENDS

Member No
RV Type
Presently homeless
RV Experience
maybe 30 years camping with bikes etc but last 5 in RV, old bones and all that. Still do the ocassio
Okay where ? And maybe who with ?
Or is it secret squirrel ?

paul&debra

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
a class
Model
Coachmen Mirada
RV Experience
since august 2012
Not secret, a few members planned to get together at the aeroclub Sleap. More are meeting again at the Lincoln end of season show in a couple of weeks.

soul buddies

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
monaco
RV Experience
4 years
Thank you all so much for a wonderful surprise birthday party, I knew nothing about it and it left me gobsmacked, the effort everybody went to make the room look lovely, thank you for your wonderful gifts, you made me feel that turning half a century is not so bad at all, what a greAt night with true friends ( our family ) love you all xxx deb

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

onan

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Monaco Camelot
RV Experience
Since 2004
Many thanks to Tony for inviting us to lunch. Great lunch and also wonderful to catch up with everyone before the winter recess.

Back at Oxon Hall for the rest of the week and then winterising the coach until next year.

See you all in 2018!!

Member No
RV Type
Presently homeless
RV Experience
maybe 30 years camping with bikes etc but last 5 in RV, old bones and all that. Still do the ocassio
Yes We Know, Tony and Paul and Karen and all, unfortunately family circumstances have been the reason for our absence all round this year. Putting some plans in place so as to allow us to get back on the circuit of travel again.
SO WATCH OUT !!!

paul&debra

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
a class
Model
Coachmen Mirada
RV Experience
since august 2012
Well nearly 7 hours to get back, I will give that Steve a slap when I see him. But to be fair, the M25 behaved itself. The bloody M1 was stop start for miles. What is it with idiot car drivers ? I was breaking hard as everything came to a stop, and some bloody idiot in a fiat 500 decided to change lanes and slot inbetween me and the car I was trying desperately not to run in the back off. Thank god he started moving again, or said fiat 500 would have ended up about 6" long.

car1966

Life Member
Member No
RV Type
5th wheel
Model
Eurocruiser 855 pull by a 3lite toyota pick up
RV Experience
jan 2011 new
Well nearly 7 hours to get back, I will give that Steve a slap when I see him. But to be fair, the M25 behaved itself. The bloody M1 was stop start for miles. What is it with idiot car drivers ? I was breaking hard as everything came to a stop, and some bloody idiot in a fiat 500 decided to change lanes and slot inbetween me and the car I was trying desperately not to run in the back off. Thank god he started moving again, or said fiat 500 would have ended up about 6" long.[

They are the week end chancer as for drivers they are not :swear::swear::swear:

Back