Wanna be on the telly?0

Daybreaker

Subscriber
The beeb is making a show celebrating the 25th anniversary of the tunnel. You could stand a chance of being part of it. It involves putting cams in your vehicle before and after. Cute pets are a bonus too. An Rv would excite them
Contact. Sarahbrinicombe@bbc.co.uk

Last edited:

Gareth62

Subscriber
Shame that. We’re

the same. It’s not about carrying too much, it’s just about ‘being able to run on LPG’. They told me that it’s no good even with empty tanks.
Ah well.
Would have thought empty tanks would be more of a danger

RV Neal

Subscriber
We'll be off through the tunnel in early September but no dash cams though! Just one of the reasons we downsized to a smaller RV with diesel power. We live about 25 mins from Eurotunnel and, although I've never been seasick, I ain't no sailor-boy! :shake::shake::shake:

Ruff Nomads

Subscriber
Would have thought empty tanks would be more of a danger
I know what you mean. The domestic tank is ok providing its shut off and there’s no more than the prescribed limit in it.
The problem with the fuel tank is that it’s got an open line which can’t be manually shut off.
Apparently.

Daybreaker

Subscriber
We'll be off through the tunnel in early September but no dash cams though! Just one of the reasons we downsized to a smaller RV with diesel power. We live about 25 mins from Eurotunnel and, although I've never been seasick, I ain't no sailor-boy! :shake::shake::shake:
No bbc put cameras in not dash cams