TyrePal TPMS Discount Prices

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
I recently bought some stuff from Tyrepal, the discount code I had ran out in December, but when I put it in the box I still received the discount.

Wombles

Subscriber
I recently bought some stuff from Tyrepal, the discount code I had ran out in December, but when I put it in the box I still received the discount.
Thank you (y) - had tried it in January & it wasn't working so emailed to get the new code they had given me for 2020 made live but presume they just enabled this one again so good to know that.

Gareth62

Subscriber
Finaly fitted that kit I bought from you last year at Stratford
Only want to buy a sensor for the spare tyre but none of the codes work :banghead: and show discounts arn't showing :cry: May wel forget it as often the spare never reads anyway as it's not rotating it never knows it's moving

Last edited:

Wombles

Subscriber
Finaly fitted that kit I bought from you last year at Stratford
Only want to buy a sensor for the spare tyre but none of the codes work :banghead: and show discounts arn't showing :cry: May wel forget it as often the spare never reads anyway as it's not rotating it never knows it's moving
Good to hear that you will travelling more safely now :) The code was working on all products last year but tried it & as you said not working now for just one sensor. They usually discount the price on the website at the time or just after the NEC Shows but didn't see that in February so presumably only offers for stock bought on Show stand.

Gareth62

Subscriber
I moved the Transit set up over to the RV the day we bought it, and I just fitted your kit to the Transit mainly because I've been working on the van this week fitting new wishbones and sump

Wombles

Subscriber
********************************************************************************************************

"Show" prices on TyrePal website until 18 October (normally twice a year around the time of the NEC Motorhome Shows) - no discount codes work but some great reduced prices now
https://www.tyrepal.co.uk/shop/

**********************************************************************************************************

Last edited: