TyrePal TPMS Discount Prices

RRV

Subscriber
Thanks for sharing. Perfect timing as I want 2 more sensors for our boat trailer
Hi - I've just taken all my sensors off my RV and Trailer - so if you want 2 more sensors let me know and i'll post them to you. - you might need some new batteries.

I took them of the RV as i ended up with so many flat tyres i just got sick of it. also I ended up buying new batteries, what felt like every few months so decided to get rid.

johnpengers

Subscriber
Interesting post John,I'm thinking of that type of set up too.
A friend of mine has another type of 'Tire pal".........must give him a ring and ask him what he uses and swears by......He did tell me but I forgot !!!!!:rofl:.

stunette

Subscriber
Tyre pal are very good especially for the Toad.. Very expensive, but they often come up on ebay a lot cheaper..!(y)

Wombles

Subscriber
Only just found out (thanks to a helpful Funster) that discount code from C&MC takes a further £10 off your order (y) Discount codes don't normally work with Sale prices but just tried it & can confirm that this one does.

onan

Subscriber
Great fan of TyrePal, I have them on the coach and toad. The RV had a valve leak which set off the alarm. The toad when not being towed had a puncture just before getting on the M6 and the alarm sounded.

The only issue is that RV tyre pressure can increase by up to 20 psi from cold to hot so can take a couple of trips to get the settings correct.

Gareth62

Subscriber
Hi - I've just taken all my sensors off my RV and Trailer - so if you want 2 more sensors let me know and i'll post them to you. - you might need some new batteries.

I took them of the RV as i ended up with so many flat tyres i just got sick of it. also I ended up buying new batteries, what felt like every few months so decided to get rid.
Had mine now for around 4 years now and only just needed to change the batteries and never had any flat tyres because of them

Ruff Nomads

I appreciate it depends on useage and mileage etc, but roughly how long have batteries been lasting?
I took mine off through the winter lay up to save the frost knocking them out.
I don’t really want to go taking them apart to replace batteries for no reason.

Wombles

Subscriber
Only one more week until the Show Offer prices end so now is the time to buy especially if you have C&MC code discount on top too!
We hope to have a Fun & RVOC discount code soon for TyrePal but only one code usually works on a website at a time so the double discount currently available is likely to the best. PM us or post on this thread if you have any queries & we will help if we can.

I appreciate it depends on useage and mileage etc, but roughly how long have batteries been lasting?
I took mine off through the winter lay up to save the frost knocking them out.
I don’t really want to go taking them apart to replace batteries for no reason.
Easy to change batteries. We have 3 monitors and 16 sensors, covers 3 vehicles. If we go down the Trailer route, if a 4 wheel will need 2 more.

Only problem we have had is the spare wheel on Tazbox, does not register on monitor.

Wombles

Subscriber
Show discount prices end at midnight tonight. TyrePal have kindly agreed a Fun & RVOC discount code for tomorrow onwards but not as good as the current Show Price combined with the C&MC discount code.

Wombles

Subscriber
The Show Prices are over now & the website is back to normal prices but we do now have a 20% discount code for Fun & RVOC members - will update here shortly. Only one discount code will work at a time so it can't be used with the C&MC £10 discount code (limited products) but it does take 20% off the whole range so bigger potential savings than using that code
:)

Last edited: