Tv problem

Hi all I am changing the tv in the bedroom for one with a larger screen, the old one runs absolutely fine it has a power lead and ariel that goes in the ant socket (see photo)I have taken the Ariel out of the old tv and put it in the new tv (the one standing up)ant socket but have no picture,I’ve been through all the tv settings but had no luck,the picture comes from the front tv that works fine on the sky sat dish,anybody got some ideas

onan

Subscriber
Do you get a picture if you connect the new rear tv to the aerial outlet that is connected to the front tv?

Do you get a picture if you connect the new rear tv to the aerial outlet that is connected to the front tv?
Yes because up the front it uses hdmi cable that goes from tv to skybox,as I said there is not a facility for hdmi or scart in the bedroom all there is is a Ariel cable that the old tv ran off that I’m trying to use to get a picture.

johnpengers

Subscriber
Try the input icon on your TV remote, It's the top right corner of
of my remote next to the tv/pc icon., yours might be somewhere else, the icon should be the same though,My guess is it'll work when you find the inputs(y)
IMG_20210119_163403.jpg

johnpengers

Subscriber
Hi Mark.
Just looked at a few Panasonic remotes and the input icon is different to my LG one.
I know this is against every blokes religion but have a look at your tv instruction book to find the input button,I'm convinced this is all it is.Find the input with the ariel picture and click on it.
Very frustrating I know.When we set the tv's up in the rental Rv's for Empire everyone is bloody different so once we find the input button usually it's a quick fix.
hope this helps(y)

johnpengers

Subscriber
Right !!!!........I' ve just googled.........Where is the input button on a panasonic remote and it tells you,Apparently its on the menu button but check it out yourself(y),Looking at the panasonics I'm glad I've got LG's:rofl:

Last edited: