Subscriber
Hi all
Anyone done Southern Ireland with RV
Looking for any tips or help with my trip planned for 23rd August
Thanks
KD

phil1946

Subscriber
Do the Ring of Kerry clockwise otherwise it takes 2 days as you meet all the coaches.

If you have time you could find and read my post of an extended Ireland visit.

12 Months with RV (Scotland, Ireland, Wales and breakdowns!)

...week of September and went to Pembroke Dock, via the CC site at Tredegar House and Windmill Hill campsite at St. Daniels Hill. We sailed to Ireland and stayed at The Trading Post before starting an anti-clockwise tour via campsites at Camac Valley, (C&CC) Delamont, Ballyness (where we...

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
I would agree with all Uncle Tony says ..... apart from the 'good roads' bit !!!... We had the fillings shaken out of our teeth every time we went thought a town ..ha..ha .......also had a blow out on the last day !!!
Great country and lovely people..... oh... one other thing .... we went for two weeks and it rained every day apart from 1, but we still enjoyed it (y)(y)(y)

Landy Lover

Subscriber
Planned to go over to see friends but been warned there is currently a 14 days isolation required on people going into Southern Ireland not certain how that is policies but also understand that if you go via northern Ireland there isn't so people are going on via North and driving South without restrictions. How Irish is that !!

motor roamin

Subscriber
Planned to go over to see friends but been warned there is currently a 14 days isolation required on people going into Southern Ireland not certain how that is policies but also understand that if you go via northern Ireland there isn't so people are going on via North and driving South without restrictions. How Irish is that !!
When in Ireland :rofl::rofl::rofl: