TPM's

Gerryc1972

Hi. Guys.
Any advise on tire pressure monitoring systems. Do you guys use them and there any particular ones to avoid?
Its seems good advise to have cover for the toad at the same time, but do you need a booster if its 35ft behind?

Cheers.
Gerry.

stunette

Subscriber
I use a Tyrepal for the toad.. I also have a relay in the rear as it is recommended if over 7m, however it does actually work further than that. I don't use any monitors on the coach itself, as I don't think it is completely necessary..

Allan & Loren

Tyrepal are supposed to be good. A lot of the funsters have them and they did a discount deal at the end of last year for anyone in the forum. If you are a member of MHF might be worth you posting the same question there.

onan

Subscriber
I use TyrePal on the coach and toad. Also use the booster as it's an 11m coach.

There are often discounts available. As above if you search Motorhomefun you will find post with discount code.

RRV

Subscriber
Hi. Guys.
Any advise on tire pressure monitoring systems. Do you guys use them and there any particular ones to avoid?
Its seems good advise to have cover for the toad at the same time, but do you need a booster if its 35ft behind?

Cheers.
Gerry.

Hi - I bought the tyrepal system - it monitors the tyre pressures and temperatures

Its good and comforting to know your tyre pressured all the time - However, I've got a few problems with mine as the rear ones lose wireless signal quite frequently - which is annoying .

When I spoke to them at the NEC they did say its probably the batteries and they would be happy to change them FOC

Let me know if you want any other help :)

John