For Sale Tilt trailer for sale

paul&debra

Subscriber
Richardson 16 ft Tilt bed trailer.
Handbrake, winch, new Jockey wheel. New floor, new number plate holder and good tyres. It includes a hitch lock and 4 of 8 ton wheel straps.

Bad points, spare wheel bad, safety cord broken and one front side light isn't working

This is for sale from a friend in our village in Kent. If you are interested, let me know and I will put you in direct touch. For photos etc.

He wants £1350.00 or near offer.

RV Neal

Subscriber
Richardson 16 ft Tilt bed trailer.
Handbrake, winch, new Jockey wheel. New floor, new number plate holder and good tyres. It includes a hitch lock and 4 of 8 ton wheel straps.

Bad points, spare wheel bad, safety cord broken and one front side light isn't working

This is for sale from a friend in our village in Kent. If you are interested, let me know and I will put you in direct touch. For photos etc.

He wants £1350.00 or near offer.
Hi Paul, I would be interested to see some photos as I'm considering (just considering mind) revising my trailer situation. I'm just south east of Maidstone. Cheers

RV Neal

Subscriber
Many thanks for the pics guys. I can now instantly see that it's too big for my requirements. I currently have a BJ Bantam trailer made for carrying a Smart car. It's fitted with motor-movers to make it a cinch to move with the car loaded but that modification prevents me loading my Fiat Panda on to it. Also, I have modified it to carry motorcycles (but not at the same time as the Smart car!)