This looks cheap with no reserve

Jobsey

I pointed this one out to Fullerlife a few days ago. It was actually sold several weeks ago at a much higher price, but obviously the buyer could not get finance. I would be surprised if it stays anywhere near this price by Sunday. If it does, I might have to bid!:biggrin:

FullerLife

We went to see this the other day. Looked like lower spec than the others we have seen. Not a lot of storage. Still has 110v plug sockets so ful conversion not done. Appeared to be a couple of guys starting out in doing this. Seemed nice enough but not experienced.

This is just our opinion. As not fully converted and lack of storage it isn't for us....

Appreciate the link to it though as we have been able to see on our travels and ascertain it wasn't for us :biggrin::thumbup:

Jobsey

I would not discount the smaller operators. A main dealer would have this on their forecourt at over 70k. The warranty and support of a big dealer is nice, but not at any price. You can get that support aftermarket and the price difference could leave a huge amount left to have all the conversions and work you need done.

For me, the depreciation that follows a main dealer purchase is just too painful.:sad:

SuperMike

Still can't come to terms with the ariels. Forecourt canopies and bridges, would be a nightmare. :001_rolleyes:

paul&debra

Subscriber
Wouldn't discount one because it still has 110 volt outlets. If they are removed you have to cover the hole with something and don't forget the air con and Fridge will still be run on 110 volt. Mine has both, which is very useful when running the Gennie or when on hook up. We use the 110 sockets to charge phone, ipads and laptops, as they all have dual chargers. :001_smile:

FullerLife

Good to know. As a newbie though, it put me off.... according to ebay (assuming I read it correctly) it sold for £75k!!!

Not sure if they bid on it to put the price up as no one bid higher that about £30k and so it didn't sell or someone paid that amount but would have been way to high for us :biggrin:

billl70

Good to know. As a newbie though, it put me off.... according to ebay (assuming I read it correctly) it sold for £75k!!!

Not sure if they bid on it to put the price up as no one bid higher that about £30k and so it didn't sell or someone paid that amount but would have been way to high for us :biggrin:
£76500 actualy.

paul&debra

Subscriber
It did look cheap for a 2012 model. I think it probably went to a dealer and will appear in their listings for around £95,000:sad:

Jobsey

All the bidding action happened today, with 12 bids taking over the 40k mark and up to 76k within about half an hour.

I personally think that is overpriced. That RV will be half that price within about four years, so some pain ahead for the buyer.

FullerLife

All the bidding action happened today, with 12 bids taking over the 40k mark and up to 76k within about half an hour.

I personally think that is overpriced. That RV will be half that price within about four years, so some pain ahead for the buyer.
Having seen it I agree, from what little knowledge I have... purely based on comparison to the others I saw this week on our trip around the UK .... I wouldn't have offered anywhere near that.....

Dixie

Subscriber- RV Trader
It's not over until it's paid for!

I see it was private bidding, so let's see if it's " relisted due to time waster" in a few days :wink:

Or am I just a lil' old cynic?! :biggrin: