Thinking ov taking her

car1966

Subscriber
Hi Merv when you say no lpg on eurotunnel is that if it runs on lpg ? R you ok if lpg is only for heating and and cooking
Thank you
I shure Merv will answer but as long as the engine is not gas conversion it is ok petrol and diesel ok you just have to turn your gas off to go through hope this helps

Ruff Nomads

Subscriber
I had a conversation with them about this when we got our RV. The wording of the regulation goes something like.
if the vehicle is ‘capable’ of running on LPG then it ain’t allowed. It goes on to talk about domestic equipment fixed tanks and capacities and isolation etc.
the obvious question was, what if I board with the Auto Gas tank empty but that’s ruled out cos the vehicle is still ‘capable’ of running on LpG.
not if it’s empty it ain’t, but that didn’t fly either. :D :think:
all the best.

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Hi Merv when you say no lpg on eurotunnel is that if it runs on lpg ? R you ok if lpg is only for heating and and cooking
Thank you
It only applies if your RV runs on LPG, your LPG for heating and cooking is ok but you must turn the tank off before you travel.

Ruff Nomads

Subscriber
Someone was asking about LPG apps. I got recommended one today by a Spanish MH’er. Autogas Spain. Works a treat.