The truck just passed the mot :)

NeilandJo

Subscriber
Took the truck for MOT this morning, aaaaand it passed, so can relax a bit more now, one advisory on the front brake disks being slightly corroded, well it only does about 30 a fortnight at the moment, and only done 2500 miles in the last 12 months.

so happy days, one less worry.

Gareth62

Subscriber
Took the truck for MOT this morning, aaaaand it passed, so can relax a bit more now, one advisory on the front brake disks being slightly corroded, well it only does about 30 a fortnight at the moment, and only done 2500 miles in the last 12 months.

so happy days, one less worry.
Got mine coming up at the end of the month, got to fit a new fog light as I borrowed it to fix a broken brake light but thats not a big job.

Nothing else being done as only did two trips last year one to Portmeirion and one to Glasgow.
Done less than 2000 mile since the last service and MOT so hoping she will just go straight though

Like everyone, I'm pissed off with her being square-wheeled for so long due to Covid

NeilandJo

Subscriber
I’m trying to do some jobs on my truck and trailer while we can’t use them, but start 12 hour nightshifts next weekend, so won’t have time for anything then. Just hope this covid does one before long.