Storage Places Kent/Sussex

shawn&emma

Subscriber
We are looking to store our Sunseeker, 31ft from this November for probably a year. Having never had the need to do this it's all new to us.

Anyone got personal recommendations. I know availability is going to be a problem and what sort of price am I likely to be paying?

Any members got the space for me to park up?

We are unlikely to need access to it throughout this time.

Thanks Shawn

shawn&emma

Subscriber
I use a place in rainham Kent £80 a month secure compound locked after 5 and locked from 12 on Saturday till Monday morning. Has cameras and stuff for security. No rodents either
Is that undercover or on hardstanding outside?

Thanks for replying

Shawn

Daybreaker

Subscriber
It’s not undercoverer. We were forced to use it after our previous storage (40 a month next to m2 and m20 was bought out by big motoring world we had 24 hour 7 days a week access . Perfect:() a months notice found us struggling to find anywhere.
Good luck in your search

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Hi
Can't help you with storage in kent.

Currently pay £70 a month and that in door storage access 24/7.

My other place I used to have was £50 a month outside storage and limited to 9pm to be parked up and off site or would be locked in that was the down fall.

Paul Michael

Subscriber
Put your post code into the Cassoa site finder and you will get a list of storage site nearest to you.
http://www.cassoa.co.uk/find-a-cassoa-site/

You will get a discount with most RV insurers if it is a Cassoa site as they are more secure. Bronze, Silver, Gold.

Good luck, I contacted 23 sites before I finally found one for a similar size RV. £550.00 per year.

shawn&emma

Subscriber
we did that either full up or we were too big:cry:
Yes that's what I'm finding. I emailed 22 storage places in Kent,Sussex and Surrey on Monday morning and to date only three have replied, all three fully booked with big waiting list. Knew it would be difficult to find somewhere.

Daybreaker

Subscriber
Yes That's why we were forced to pay double for less. But the owner REG is a really really nice guy. Hopefully we are selling house soon and moving into a static with room for RV to park next to it. Let me know if you want tel no. for him. We pay monthly £80

Paul Michael

Subscriber
Yes that's what I'm finding. I emailed 22 storage places in Kent,Sussex and Surrey on Monday morning and to date only three have replied, all three fully booked with big waiting list. Knew it would be difficult to find somewhere.
Also, try all your local Camping and Caravan Club sites. You might have to join if you find a site to take you but its only a few pounds.