Spain anyone?

Merv-IOM

Subscriber

car1966

Subscriber
Blimey Tony, looks like a big job has broken out! Looking good tho. Shame you (might?) not be joining us in the sunshine tho.......unless......... ;)
It all started because a air bag was leaking so being as we weren't going anywhere,
I thought i take the tub off the back, 1 of the surport channel had a bit of tin worm so i have welded it back up and just a bit of rust to get rid off , then it will be put back together if i can remember how,:rolleyes:,
Good news is the main chassis is fine as i had squirted dinitrol inside and out but never got round to the back,

But nearer the time i wil ply the Boss with a glass or two of wine, and my wineing you never know, safe travels and i am keeping my fingers crossed,

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
It all started because a air bag was leaking so being as we weren't going anywhere,
I thought i take the tub off the back, 1 of the surport channel had a bit of tin worm so i have welded it back up and just a bit of rust to get rid off , then it will be put back together if i can remember how,:rolleyes:,
Good news is the main chassis is fine as i had squirted dinitrol inside and out but never got round to the back,

But nearer the time i wil ply the Boss with a glass or two of wine, and my wineing you never know, safe travels and i am keeping my fingers crossed,
Good idea, let's hope things improve soon, in any case you've got the perfect spot to quarantine yourselves (y) fingers crossed here too

RRV

Subscriber
We’re not going to be able to go anywhere until January :-( - doing up house until end September- youngest step daughter pregnant - due late October - Boys demanding Christmas at Bruno’s December

So January at the earliest- RRV should all be ready by then too ;-)

RV Neal

Subscriber
We had plans to travel right down to southern Italy in September. Then lockdown happened, I was laid off, I didn't qualify for the furlough scheme(!), so my income was severely curtailed. All this has meant we have put off our foreign adventures until next year. We're going to have a month in Cornwall instead!