Socket set

Tanya_and_Mick

Subscriber
Carrying the right tools (for roadside assist chaps) is most probably a good catch

would you say a1 1/2" socket and or 33mm with a lugnut remover make sense for a Thor (2014) with 19.5 wheels

Please do shout at me and steer :)

Pedro1122

Subscriber
Carrying the right tools (for roadside assist chaps) is most probably a good catch

would you say a1 1/2" socket and or 33mm with a lugnut remover make sense for a Thor (2014) with 19.5 wheels

Thought you would need a 'proper' sized torque wrench as well? Went down to see mine in storage yesterday! Found a nice prezzie of a flat nearside rear outer tyre, great, only had one outing up to now! also no spare, double great!

Tanya_and_Mick

Subscriber
Thought you would need a 'proper' sized torque wrench as well? Went down to see mine in storage yesterday! Found a nice prezzie of a flat nearside rear outer tyre, great, only had one outing up to now! also no spare, double great!
Good catch and thanks on the TR - can you share your wheel and the socket size you use?

Pedro1122

Subscriber
Size 225/70/R19.5 probably same size as yours. No idea yet for socket size? I called Brian from P&B Tyres in Oswestry yesterday, hopefully will organise someone to come and change it. If it was an inner tyre I prob would have limped it to him but no chance with the outer tyre. For your ref his number is 07802661334. I'm away in Spain/France at start of March so will be getting a spare even if no rim to put it on I'll have it for roadside bods to use.

Tanya_and_Mick

Subscriber
Size 225/70/R19.5 probably same size as yours. No idea yet for socket size? I called Brian from P&B Tyres in Oswestry yesterday, hopefully will organise someone to come and change it. If it was an inner tyre I prob would have limped it to him but no chance with the outer tyre. For your ref his number is 07802661334. I'm away in Spain/France at start of March so will be getting a spare even if no rim to put it on I'll have it for roadside bods to use.
Thanks Pedro

lee and sheryl

Subscriber

If you get a halfords advanced set you get 1/2" 3/8" and 1/4" in the same set ,I think it's a better all round set.

car1966

Subscriber