Sites in Andorra

Member No
RV Type
Fifth Wheel
Model
34' Winnebago Lite Five and Ford F250 Superduty
RV Experience
Since I was born!
Anyone been to Andorra recently and if so where did you stay? In Carcassonne now heading to Andorra tomorrow for the last 2 days of the ski season

stunette

Life Member
Member No
RV Type
A Class
RV Experience
Since 2008
What site did you stay on in Carcassonne.? I'm afraid I can't help with Andorra as I've not been there, but would be interested to know if you find a site ..

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Winnebago Journey DL 34 HD
RV Experience
Since 2011
There's an Aires in the town but we haven't stopped there, so can't comment on what it's like. We just did a drive through (apart from filling up with cheap diesel ;))

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Gulf Stream Independence
RV Experience
2 Years in and loving it...
Indeed, any tips on where to park and ski for next season would be greatly appreciatied.
We’re gonna do a recce run during the summer and see what’s what in relation this topic. Any excuse for a trip through the mountains.

Member No
RV Type
Fifth Wheel
Model
RV Experience
Since I was born!
What site did you stay on in Carcassonne.? I'm afraid I can't help with Andorra as I've not been there, but would be interested to know if you find a site ..

Camping de la Cite, great site. Lovely walk to the citadel. HUGE pitches, easy enough entrance. If you’re really big go in the wrong way

Member No
RV Type
Fifth Wheel
Model
RV Experience
Since I was born!
Stayed in a campsite called Camping Casal as it was the only one that looked “doable”. Nice people but full of ratty old full timers and screaming kids, intended to do two nights and could only hack one. Big camper park in El Tartar in the main car park, 48 hours allowed, free and right beside the home run

Back