September 2021 free weekend camping again at Stratford upon Avon race course 2021.BUT £10 per person is a MUST for the 3 charities

Popty

Subscriber
Hi,

Yes you can come as a paid day visitor, you will have to book via ticket source as cash cannot be taken unless there's any changes.

Regarding rvs for sale i would say no, as rvers are generally coming for the weekend.

Jason.
Hi Jason, how can I book two tickets for wifey and I as a day visitor, is there a website or a link to book

Olley

Subscriber
I bought a ticket a few days ago, hoping to arrive on the Tuesday.
Although they say you can't pay at the gate, at the June one they were taking card payments which save you the ticket master fee.

Popty

Subscriber
ATTENTION EVERYONE - I have made a new Facebook Group specifically for those of us who attend the Stratford weekend camp outs.

Its to make life more simple and collect all campers on the one place from various groups.

please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/522307045681372 But ONLY if you are on the list for the free campouts Thank you - Jason
Hi Jason, just messaged you (hopefully), l don't do Facebook, but info is in the message

Popty

Subscriber
Updated list.
Jason.
Hi Jason and all fellow members, whoopee we've just bought an RV, its a 2003 trail lite, petrol and LPG, slide out, fixed bed, with level rams, just what we have been looking for, due to be delivered weekend or early next week, will add pics when it's home,
Jason are we on the reserve list for Stratford???

rig7944

Subscriber
Hi Jason and all fellow members, whoopee we've just bought an RV, its a 2003 trail lite, petrol and LPG, slide out, fixed bed, with level rams, just what we have been looking for, due to be delivered weekend or early next week, will add pics when it's home,
Jason are we on the reserve list for Stratford???
Congratulations