Seems reasonable starter RV

old mo

Subscriber
No it`s not...... it`s a Winnewotsit...:blink:

Bound to put first timers orft... :wink::lol:

motor roamin

Subscriber
He wants offers over 23k seems more than I would want to pay, if it has roof damage that needs professional repair which means a good chance of water ingress, and new awning cover needed, sounds to me as if it hasn't been looked after what else are you going to find, there was an old 95 winni sold on ebay last week made 11k but lokked as close to mint as you would get for one that age, outside was showing signs but the inside was sweet, to me much better value, was in it myself up to 10k but wnt over :001_rolleyes:

All the best Rick

Graham&Shirley

Subscriber
He wants offers over 23k seems more than I would want to pay, if it has roof damage that needs professional repair which means a good chance of water ingress, and new awning cover needed, sounds to me as if it hasn't been looked after what else are you going to find, there was an old 95 winni sold on ebay last week made 11k but lokked as close to mint as you would get for one that age, outside was showing signs but the inside was sweet, to me much better value, was in it myself up to 10k but wnt over :001_rolleyes:

All the best Rick
A winnie:blink::blink:

who you :blink::blink:

now I know your getting desperate :wink:

old mo

Subscriber
A winnie:blink::blink:

who you :blink::blink:

now I know your getting desperate :wink:
I may have to think about lending Rick my superdooperRapidoIceCreamNoInternet Euro van.. :biggrin:

Cos we are not going to get much use out of it..:sad:

Other wise I can see my mate, Bill having to do all the Marshalling... and that`s not fair,, cos he is getting old... :wink::lol:

SuperMike

Paul, is not really up to it these days.. :sad:
That's sad Mo. Living with disabilities, can at times be a terrible strain that able folk will never understand. Often as Management does, you roll from one crisis to the next, which makes planning anything difficult and so we find that to be spontantious helps. When the waters are calm just up and go, and hope they stay calm, which is what we are doing at the moment. We came back from Portugal and shortly after, unrelated, Management was in hospital, very poorly. She came out a little better and after a week we took off, before the next pile of poooo hits the fan.

Anyway, I wish you all well and hope that somewhere along the line you get some time on the road. :001_smile: