Santa Pod - Top Fuel

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
Hi,
Anyone going down to Santa Pod this Bank Holiday weekend? We will be there from Thurs with the rest of the family arriving on Friday - Nice family gathering of 3 generations.

Plus first trip out in our newly resprayed Winnie - she looks superb...... even if I do say it myself (y) (y)

Attachments

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
[QUOTE="MikeyRV, post: .
There is a time lapse video on YouTube showing the new track being laid.... very impressive,

The photo of our RV does not actually do it justice, as it looks so good in the flesh. Before we had it done, the fibreglass gel coat had become dull and porous and no amount of polishing with any type of product would produce a shine. Now it gleams.

Last edited:

Mick and Trudy

Subscriber
Hi,
Anyone going down to Santa Pod this Bank Holiday weekend? We will be there from Thurs with the rest of the family arriving on Friday - Nice family gathering of 3 generations.

Plus first trip out in our newly resprayed Winnie - she looks superb...... even if I do say it myself (y) (y)
We'll be there Friday also 3 generations you'll here us arrive even over top fuel cars

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
No sound waves hitting your chest or nitro fumes but you get the idea ..... I hope. 10,000hp of raw power. Out of the eight top fuel dragsters ... Four were piloted by women, the youngest was only 21 years old !!! Anita Mikela won the shoot out with a time of 3.84 sec and terminal speed of 296.72mph !!

Last edited:

RRV

Subscriber
Hi,

She looks beautiful Ian - so shoes the Winnie :*

old mo

Subscriber
View attachment 23151
No sound waves hitting your chest or nitro fumes but you get the idea ..... I hope. 10,000hp of raw power. Out of the eight top fuel dragsters ... Four were piloted by women, the youngest was only 21 years old !!! Anita Mikela won the shoot out with a time of 3.84 sec and terminal speed of 296.72mph !!

Fantastic..... we need more photo`s.... please... :clap: :)