RV wannabe

Chris Airey

Subscriber
Hi folks. I’ve just joined the club and desperately hope to purchase a 5th wheel after around 12 yrs caravanning during which we have visited many sites across Europe during school holidays. I’m sort of retired and now not tied to school holidays and hope to spend several months each year in some part of Europe other than the uk. Not decided yet whether this will be summer or winter. I currently have a uk caravan and wondered whether it would be ok to turn up at some of your rallies with the caravan with a view to picking the brains of RV owners before I eventually purchase. I have my sights on a 5th wheel but haven’t ruled out a self contained RV. Look forward to meeting up with you all at some stage in the future. Regards Chris

Chris Airey

Subscriber
Thanks. Been to Peterborough a couple of times albeit not for several years. Was intending to go this year so would be good to pitch up with you guys if I’m allowed with a caravan

car1966

Subscriber
If you look a motoroming post he is one of the Marshall sorry head Marshall think John Wayne the other one. Any way post on that link and all will be as clear as mud

Daybreaker

Subscriber
A caravan is also welcome .. in USA RV means recreational vehicle no matter what size or type if it’s on wheels it’s an RV. AND THEY ALL ROCK LIKE THIS SITE AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN IT. Shhh sorry shouting a bit lol

motor roamin

Subscriber
Welcome to the nuthouse, you will be more than welcome at Peterborough just post on Peterborough show 2020 your details (or pm me) when you have booked (y) look forward to seeing you there

Chris Airey

Subscriber
Welcome to the forum and come along and see what tis like to live outside mainstream life (y)(y)
Thanks, cant wait. Its been my dream for a few years to do several months travelling down into Europe each year. We've down quite a few of the long haul trips with the caravan to Spain, Italy, Croatia, South of France etc but were always tied to school holidays so was always a mad rush and of course the restrictions of a small caravan, albeit a 26ft twin axle, but tiny in comparison to the RVs, so looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing how it should be done

RV Neal

Subscriber
Thanks but tried that and didnt seem to work, unless its because ive only just upgraded. Its been provided by another member now but thanks anyway
Hold it over your avatar (the big C) next to any of your posts and a very small strip of a box appears at the far left hand side of the screen right at the bottom. It contains your membership number.

Oh and welcome to the club from me & Barbara