RV insurance

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Comfort insurance here, full timers policy. All bells and whistles, UK & EU breakdown, unlimited mileage, windscreen et al. Like Steve says, you get what you pay for

RV Neal

Subscriber
We're with Caravan Guard. Renewed this year without doing any comparisons as the renewal premium was so good I didn't want to waste my time (cheaper than last year's one). It also includes breakdown cover for UK only or UK & EU.

Barrie the diver

Subscriber
hi guys looking for insurance for our 5th wheel and also our truck as we have just been told by Admiral that they won't insure our truck with airbags fitted, what a joke?

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
hi guys looking for insurance for our 5th wheel and also our truck as we have just been told by Admiral that they won't insure our truck with airbags fitted, what a joke?
Camptons were good for me until their underwriters stopped covering business use on the truck, I now have the truck with Graham Sykes and the trailer with caravan guard.

Gareth62

Subscriber
I’m with caravan club and have been for years now they have always look after me and any pay out have been quibble free
I do search around each year but always seem to come back to them
Have had two claims so far one for over £25,000 the other for over £2,000 for driver side windscreen

errpaul

Subscriber
NFU for the RV.
We have another MH insured with safeguard although it's another arm of the company called Scenic. A lot cheaper but doesn't include the breakdown and legal cover (these can be added but then it is back to the same price as the safeguard product). We arranged it through the usual Safeguard call centre.