Rv Dreams.

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Hello all,

My good friends Paul and Tara have bought a safari cheetah 38PDQ, from DREAMS Rv today.

I just want to say how fantastic Dreams rv were. I picked several minor faults with the Rv and they have rectified all, no question asked, I was well impressed with how professional they are.

I would personally recommend RV DREAMS

Attachments

Last edited:

RV Neal

Subscriber
Oh dear not someone i would want to buy from again.
My ex-boss bought from Dreams and had no hand-over or tuition what-so-ever, even though he told them he had never owned an RV before. I thought this was disgraceful. Three years ago I travelled 100 miles to Dreams to view an RV that I had been told over the phone was 29' long. As soon as I saw it I knew it was over 30' long! It was actually 32' long, too long for my "compound". Consequently, I have no faith in Dreams RV at all! :envy:

bengie

Subscriber
Why did they not rectify the faults be for putting it up for sale. leaving it for the customer to find the the faults and point them out makes one think what else may be wrong with it. Trust no one question every thing no matter how nice they seem.After all to a Salesman it's the SALE that counts

grumpy

Subscriber
As Paul says, there’s good and bad dealers but also rogue RV’s.
Dreams have been around a long while, that must say something to start.
We bought a R vision Trialite from them in 2007.
Did have a full service and vehicle check from LAS.
Then drove 9000 to Cyprus and back over the course of a year.
vehicle never missed a beat And kept it for for 5 years.
As someone else said, check check and check again.
When we bought the Damon outlaw in 2012 it was 6 years old, and in Pembroke about as far from london as could be.
We paid £600 for someone to go and look over before committing to buying.
My reasoning was loose £600 rather than spend £40000 plus on a heap of crap !
Speculate to accumulate.
Buying an RV is a massive outlay and risk, just do your homework.
There will always be good bad dealers and RV’s , sometimes they get it wrong, but I do feel some get tarred for no reason other than personnel lack of communication.
Right, I’m off to look for a new one for us now over the new year ?
WHILST HERE, MAY SUSIE AND I WISH ALL AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY HEALTHY AND HOPEFULLY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
love Susie & Malcolm