Rv and motorhome club

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Hi,

Is anyone in this club ? And is it any good I might join it.

Rv and motorhome club its £15 a year to join.

Rig7941

Subscriber
Hi,

Is anyone in this club ? And is it any good I might join it.

Rv and motorhome club its £15 a year to join.

Save your money not worth the trouble

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Mmmmmm Interesting,

I posted a few posts few months ago and I did mention the led post in which I put on here a few years ago, I was going to put it on there club, but when I mentioned the rvoc the administration fella I will not mention his name on here he then decided to block me lol.

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
Mmmmmm Interesting,

I posted a few posts few months ago and I did mention the led post in which I put on here a few years ago, I was going to put it on there club, but when I mentioned the rvoc the administration fella I will not mention his name on here he then decided to block me lol.
Strange response from the administrator !!!.... what was your impression prior to that experience Jason? I have not seen the site before., but there again .. I have had no need to look elsewhere.

jayandjen

Subscriber
I,m on that.
Facebook page is pretty active , but that's free.
Havent felt the need to join any others.
I once tried to join the arv one on the website. Couldt make that work so gave up

Last edited:

Gareth62

Subscriber
I’m a member I’m on as Gatra,
GAreth and
TRAcey
Have been for a couple of years lots of useful info and It saved me a fair bit of money sourcing solar panels and bits for the job but this year they have changed their way of paying the subs and haven’t as yet been able to pay it as I’m now locked out of my account and can’t login to pay. Have emailed admin but haven’t yet had a reply

There were two Facebook accounts one for everyone and one just for members but I think the members only one has now been closed

I too found the website clunky to navigate

I joined both RVOC and RV and motor home at the same time but RVOC is my fav

Last edited: