Route66 2019 - Hurn Airport near Bournemouth 11-15th July 2019

adi4

Subscriber
Heads up for this one - it is going to be a 3 day show this year and we can go from Thurs 11th July (time TBC) until 10am Monday 15th July

Awaiting confirmation on price but was £50 last year inc hook up, will probably go up a little due to the extra day - will confirm as soon I know for definite

We are also waiting to confirm how many units we can have, I think probably 15 would be safe to assume for the time being :)

Please register your interest by PM, thanks!

Website is not great, they like to operate via Facebook, their page is here (you MUST book through us tho please):
https://www.facebook.com/route66showsw/

Looking forward to this one!

Cassie & Adi
ABM Automotive

adi4

Subscriber
PS feel free to post on this thread too if you fancy coming / have any questions! :)
We might even do Chili dogs again or something similar coz that was ace! It's OK Kelly, you won't be expected to cook again, but you can if you'd like :D yummy!

adi4

Subscriber
Thanks for the reponses, it is going to be £60 each, PM me for bank details for payment by bank transfer please. you can also pay cash on arrival if you prefer :)

We'll put a post up of attendees in the next few days, booking is still open if you'd like to come!