RIP My dear sweet Ange xx

chatter

Subscriber
Very sorry to read your post Steve, Its terrible to loose your soulmate.
Please take strength and solace from your friends and family whenever you need it, dont cut yourself off from them

gulfbluersr

Subscriber
Steve, totally heartbreaking news, I don't get on the forum as much these days as I'd like but several of our big RV family have messaged me tonight to let us know this devastating news as they knew we'd be saddened by your sad sad loss.........as others have said always here for you, thoughts are with you XX

davensue

Subscriber
Steve we are shocked and saddened to hear this news! Angie was such a lovely lady and a very dear friend to so many of us, our thoughts are with you and your families at such a sad time. Please don't hesitate to ring us if there's anything we can do.
Love Dave & Sue xx

MikeyRV

Subscriber
I am sat here and can’t believe what I am reading. Sorry sorry to hear this news Steve. We have some great memories of Spain and Portugal when we were down there all having a beer and BBQ. Our condolences to you. RIP Ange.

simsy56

Subscriber
So sorry to hear this sad news Steve. Our deepest condolences to you and you family.

Craig and Chris.

RV Neal

Subscriber
Really sorry to hear this heartbreaking news. As with Rob, I've never met either of you but that doesn't matter at this sad time.

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
Steve, we are stunned by your sad loss ....our thoughts are truly with you. Try and keep strong mate.
Meg and Ian

adventura

Subscriber
we are so very sorry to hear of angie's passing our hearts and thouhgts are with at this sad time if there is anything we can do for you please let me know she was a wonderful woman who will be greatly missed by many people all our love mo and georgie

motor roamin

Subscriber
Steve we are so sorry to hear about your loss we can't imagine what you must be going through if you need anything or we can help in any way please don't hesitate to call I know there is no condolence in words but you are in our thoughts all our love Rick and Rosie.

David&Rhona

Subscriber
Steve, we are so sorry for your loss. We can only imagine the pain you are feeling right now. You have so many friends on here that will be there for you when you are ready. Take care of yourself.
Dave and Rhona