Revcon Camelot whereabouts

Free Spirit

Subscriber
Hi
We're trying to track down our old Revcon Camelot, we took it to the Malvern show one year. Her reg plate is BTX 176T. Tag axle, shark nose.
Has anyone seen her about, I'll attach a piccy.

motor roamin

Subscriber
Nice old Bus but 30k think I would rather have ek&lol's bargain 18k monoco see this nearer to 20k for someone who wants vintage look but as we all know theres one born every minute.

Free Spirit

Subscriber
Nice old Bus but 30k think I would rather have ek&lol's bargain 18k monoco see this nearer to 20k for someone who wants vintage look but as we all know theres one born every minute.
Good morning fella she was a lovely old girl but so many things wrong with her and it was our first rv and we knew nothing about them wish we kept her a famous racing driver used to own her I think his name was eleganza so I've been told don't know if that is right

motor roamin

Subscriber
Good morning fella she was a lovely old girl but so many things wrong with her and it was our first rv and we knew nothing about them wish we kept her a famous racing driver used to own her I think his name was eleganza so I've been told don't know if that is right

Having owned many of the old buses in the distant past I do have a real soft spot for them like old cars and motorcycles, we all remember the good points and times we had.........but if we had one today we may well realise things have come a long way since then I loved my Mk11 Jag at 17 years old having driven one recently I really wouldn’t want one a terrible driving handling thing compared to my I40 which drives superb but has no character or individuality whatsoever also it will never be worth the money my old e-type is now which also drives like a pig :rofl: