Retrofest Newbury 2021 13th - 15th August. BOOKING LINK AND LIST OF ATTENDEES ATTACHED

grumpy

Subscriber
Apparently I have already submitted my application so only need to part with a few coppers......
Booked n Paid ref:164313.
Not sure which RV I will turn up in and don't give a monkeys really where I park, well so long as I am not next to Stu, Nettie is always a joy to chat to but watching Stu doing a zillion star jumps leaves me exhausted! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Could always bring both and lend us one:rock:

adi4

Subscriber
Do we know whether Newark is on as well please ?
From the Retro Festival Website:
'A MESSAGE ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC AND OUR 2021 FESTIVALS
As we have been saying during these difficult and uncertain times, we want to assure our customers, traders and exhibitors that whatever happens in the weeks and months ahead, you will not be left out of pocket.
In light of the latest announcements from the Government about the 4 step easing of lockdown we are confident that Retro Festival Newbury on August 13/14/15 2021 will go ahead as planned.
However, following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 5 April 2021, it is clear that there is unlikely to be any change at this stage to the dates for steps 3 and 4. That means that Retro Festival Newark on June 11/12/13 2021 falls between steps 3 and 4 making it subject to capacity limits and other significant constraints. Consequently, with heavy hearts, we have had to take the decision to cancel Retro Festival Newark 2021.'

So, sadly, Newark Retro is unable to go ahead.

If you have tickets and did not request a refund you can either transfer to Newbury this year (2021) or have a refund - we cannot roll over Newark to 2022

Thanks for your understanding and support

Cassie & Adi (and the Retro team)