Ready To Go

car1966

Subscriber
Well I took 5er to Duncan to fix the furnace sorted not only fix it but a learning curve thank you Duncan starspangelspanner .
So here we go I thought, But would you believe it I got nothing to wear the boss said, s:.t:swear::swear: I thought 3 full wardrobes full:banghead::banghead: and nothing to wear so off to the shops we go,
Any way I shall book the tunnel for early Tuesday morning try and miss the M25 traffic, So look out all you lot in sunny climes the whether is going to change usually the rain follows :sweating::sweating:

paul&debra

Subscriber
Well I took 5er to Duncan to fix the furnace sorted not only fix it but a learning curve thank you Duncan starspangelspanner .
So here we go I thought, But would you believe it I got nothing to wear the boss said, s:.t:swear::swear: I thought 3 full wardrobes full:banghead::banghead: and nothing to wear so off to the shops we go,
Any way I shall book the tunnel for early Tuesday morning try and miss the M25 traffic, So look out all you lot in sunny climes the whether is going to change usually the rain follows :sweating::sweating:
Have fun (y)