POP UP ADVERTS

Daybreaker

Subscriber
anyone else getting pop ups on the rvoc SITE? I am, and even on other sites its also slowing puter down. POP up says do a survey for the rvoc site and win £50 of goods. Most annoying have run Norton and no virus detected now doing malware scan.

paul&debra

Subscriber
No I am not, but it happened before. You need to go into chrome settings ( if you are using chrome) set the settings back to default.

Paxso10

Banned
anyone else getting pop ups on the rvoc SITE? I am, and even on other sites its also slowing puter down. POP up says do a survey for the rvoc site and win £50 of goods. Most annoying have run Norton and no virus detected now doing malware scan.
Sounds like you have a small virus run your anti virus program

larryh

Subscriber
Yes the pop ups are a real pain. I keep getting one from some national lottery thingy telling me I've won £4 million , told em to sod off , huh :giggle:

If you are using Firefox click on the Open Menu top right then add-ons, extensions no doubt the cause of your problem is in there, also check plugins. (y)

Bigpeetee

I use the Opera browser and don't get pop ups!! Hee Hee. The buggers only target the common browsers generally.

Chris S-S

Subscriber
Run normally on an android tablet with no as issues?
Using chrome as the browser.

Last edited:

Daybreaker

Subscriber
Blocked all pop ups..Thats what making puter slow. Ive allowed them for RVOC site and now running ok YIPPEE. So ive got to manually allow them certain sites.