Peterborough motorhome show

philip

Subscriber
Hi all I want yo book peterbourgh i see that there is the club is listed but what is my membership no lol

motor roamin

Subscriber
Just to let everyone know, if Peterborough does go ahead it will need a Marshal as we will be busy trying to get a business back up and running, though Warners have not contacted me at all not even to tell me April was cancelled so I guess they are assuming I will be there in August though I have told them I wouldn't, doubt they were listening though.

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
I'm surprised that this is still going ahead as the Hot Rod & Custom Car show that was to be held 2 weeks earlier has been postponed until next year. Although it's the organisers that have "pulled the plug" as they felt that the impact of social distancing & all the h&s around it would make it impossible for most of the entertainment to be viable, the stalls selling stuff wouldn't be able to comply without impossible changes etc etc.

motor roamin

Subscriber
I'm surprised that this is still going ahead as the Hot Rod & Custom Car show that was to be held 2 weeks earlier has been postponed until next year. Although it's the organisers that have "pulled the plug" as they felt that the impact of social distancing & all the h&s around it would make it impossible for most of the entertainment to be viable, the stalls selling stuff wouldn't be able to comply without impossible changes etc etc.
Must admit I thought it was a bit tongue in cheek, and if I was Marshalling I wouldn’t be doing the show bit......but we are too much up in the air to even think of going anywhere until the DVSA has given us a date and amount of tests they will let us have.

philip

Subscriber
We were booked for the Peterborough still waiting for them to contact me re cancellation, so I can book the wild camping

Glyn&Lisa

Subscriber
Can anyone tell me the answer please I booked this and ticket for window came today stating P20 I did email to ask to be included in the Rvoc group but no one replied, are there any groupings or is it just a free for all ?
cheers

lee and sheryl

Subscriber
We are going to Peterborough show and you get the next spot on arrivel ,however if we all pull over somewhere close and meet up at a mutual agreeable time and go in in convoy we would surely be together ??