Parking up at illfracombe

RRV

Subscriber
Hi does anyone know where I could park up near illfracombe for 3 or 4 days at the beginning of Feb.

Don’t need any hookup or facilities just parking

RRV

Subscriber
How close do you need to be to ilfragloom, walking or driving bus etc.
Couple of miles “ish” - getting the rv back and want to make sure everything is working properly before I head home - as lots of stuff even done and want to get it all set up properly before I leave the area

RV Neal

Subscriber
Couple of miles “ish” - getting the rv back and want to make sure everything is working properly before I head home - as lots of stuff even done and want to get it all set up properly before I leave the area
I think I remember your "blog" listing the work being done on the electrics? It was indeed quite extensive and detailed. Let us know how you fare.

dixo

Subscriber
Hidden Valley Phone: 01271 813 837
Just google for site info. near Ilfracombe.
Peter(y)

MikeyRV

Subscriber
Mullacot trading estate on top the hill as you come out from ilfragloom. Go up to mullacott cross roundabout turn left and then right into trading estate, take first left go past mullacott caravans and follow road round to right and go as far as you like then plenty of room to overnight. Or there is a lay by on the hill as you come out of ilfragloom on your right.
Or if you go out of town on the 399 towards Combe Martin. Just after leaving ilfragloom and past Hele bay there is a parking spot with great veiws overlooking the sea on your right. (y)

Last edited:

Daybreaker

Subscriber
All sites are closed and travel is forbidden police are using anpr. I believe you can do a maintenance run in your area. Not sure does anyone know if you can?

Gareth62

Subscriber
If near Combe Martin then Stowford meadows has one pitch that can take an RV I was told it was pitch F17

Last edited:
Reactions: RRV

Gareth62

Subscriber
Maintenance Run for me

I’m picking RV up tomorrow bringing it home for work to be done then taking it for an MOT at sometime. If I can book one.

RRV

Subscriber
Mullacot trading estate on top the hill as you come out from ilfragloom. Go up to mullacott cross roundabout turn left and then right into trading estate, take first left go past mullacott caravans and follow road round to right and go as far as you like then plenty of room to overnight. Or there is a lay by on the hill as you come out of ilfragloom on your right.
Or if you go out of town on the 399 towards Combe Martin. Just after leaving ilfragloom and past Hele bay there is a parking spot with great veiws overlooking the sea on your right. (y)
Thanks for that info - I saw the hele bay parking so I might try that - the Rv’s at mullacot so I could park up there :)