off grid

chatter

I read that newspaper article. Are people not allowed to go for a walk with a face mask on a quiet street? Is it total isolation in their house?
They can go out in england, even in their motorhomes but they have to go home at the end of the day not camp/stay out overnight. I know it sounds daft because the units are self contained (good job as public toilets are not open) but that was what we have been told - you can go out, you can meet with a friend but keep social distancing rules, you can sunbathe and go on a beach but you cannot stay over night away from your home

David&Rhona

Subscriber
They can go out in england, even in their motorhomes but they have to go home at the end of the day not camp/stay out overnight. I know it sounds daft because the units are self contained (good job as public toilets are not open) but that was what we have been told - you can go out, you can meet with a friend but keep social distancing rules, you can sunbathe and go on a beach but you cannot stay over night away from your home
That is a shame. The RV's are a great way to travel. They are self sufficient.

David&Rhona

Subscriber
The worst thing for David and I was cancelling our plans for 2020 summer. Its kind of depressing being stuck hanging around the property. I have to keep reminding myself that we are lucky that's the only thing that is disappointing.:)

David&Rhona

Subscriber
Gosh-wish I knew where that was! Ours is still for sale ;) ;)
That was a dealer named Arlington RV in Greenwich, RI USA. That is amazing to know people are buying RV's sight unseen.
People are renting their rv's and some are letting frontline medical staff use them so that they don't take the virus home to their families. Arlington RV also said the RV business is very busy.