Finally getting around to contacting everybody about the “International Campervan Show” ‘Spring’ edition April 2021. Yesterday I announced the following as it was clear from what the government have been saying that the ban on 'mass gatherings' wouldn't be lifted until at least the autumn, therefore once again I had no choice:-
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, due to safety concerns both for the public and our staff, the decision has been taken to cancel the forthcoming event 24-25 April 2021. It is now obvious that while the national vaccination programme really is cause for hope, it won’t be rolled out quickly enough to save the April show.
This being the case we’ll now concentrate on the ‘Late Summer’ event scheduled over the weekend of 18-19 September 2021, by which time hopefully confidence and some semblance of normality will have returned!
Until then … stay safe folks!!
TOM / jason
SO PEOPLE HOPING SEPTEMBER SHOW WILL GO AHEAD.